Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville got two transfers from Middlesboro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both starters off last years Middlesboro team. Tanner Mike and Dalton Hughett.

Both should help Pineville alot this season. Dalton should be able by the City/County Bowl.
Haven't heard anything about Hughett.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Both starters off last years Middlesboro team. Tanner Mike and Dalton Hughett.

Both should help Pineville alot this season. Dalton should be able by the City/County Bowl.

How can that be? Don't they have to sit out a year after a tranfer to be eligible? Have to prove that it is a legit address change.
Amped 88 Wrote:Haven't heard anything about Hughett.

Dalton just happend yesterday.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Dalton just happend yesterday.

Is this the same kid that played linebacker last season and had multiple unsportsmanlike and personal fouls against Harlan and Bell. If it is I think he was kicked off the team or quit the team? Either way it wasn't good.
Backwoods Wrote:Is this the same kid that played linebacker last season and had multiple unsportsmanlike and personal fouls against Harlan and Bell. If it is I think he was kicked off the team or quit the team? Either way it wasn't good.

Yes it is. :Thumbs:
Tanner Mike is a good athlete. Heard that he had an attitude and became uncoachable and so he decided to leave the Jackets. The Hughett kid was also a good athlete but couldn't control himself on the field and cost the Jacket defense alot of trouble. I hope Pineville can do something with these kids. I believe that you never give up trying to help a kid but you can't let one or two tear your team down. A bad attitude can sow seeds of discontent and cost a program a good season. One or two bad apples can spoil the whole bunch. Pineville doesn't need that kind of setback. Best of luck to the Mt.Lions.
Amped 88 Wrote:Haven't heard anything about Hughett.

Hughett def gets to play in the City/County Bowl per the KHSAA.
The addition of these two kids could make Pineville a dangerous team in district play.