Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Results after Phoenix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are the results of tonights race at PIR.

cardsfan- 120 pts.
golfman42- 120 pts.
15thRegionCrazy- 120 pts.
jsboydco- 120 pts.
oldschool- 110 pts.
ooh-rah- 110 pts.
blackcat student- 110 pts.
catdawg- 110 pts.
blackcat 48- 100 pts.
corndog23- 100 pts.
BurntTires- 100 pts.
BCF4L- 100 pts.
football05- 90 pts.
Batpuff- 90 pts.
What's this about
Nascar on rivals
Dang my worse showing of the year.
how do i do that
Yeap Catdawg I would just give it up buddy haha Im only kidding ahh daddy said they would be days like this one ahh u'll get em next time

SFFOOTBALL all you have to do is catch it each week we post it every week that nascar races and all you do is go read the directions and pick your top 10 drivers and thats it
Dang this week sucked for me.
ahh guys just hang in there everyone will have bad weeks

SO HOW IS EVERYONE LIKING THIS SO FAR?
My first week wasn't too good, lol. Of course I had a lil bad luck with a couple wrecks. I think I only got 2 in the top 10, maybe 3 and just missed Johnson and Dale Jr. I definately wasn't expecting the rookies to run as good as they did.
I really like this alot, keep up the good work football05 and BCF4L and thanks for starting the league up
NO problem blackcat48 BCF4L adds the scores up for over all and Ill post th actual race results from now on if thats ok with him.....but yea I thought this would be fun so thats why I thought of it and BCF4L does help me out alot cause it can get confusing sometimes but im glad you all like it
football05 Wrote:NO problem blackcat48 BCF4L adds the scores up for over all and Ill post th actual race results from now on if thats ok with him.....but yea I thought this would be fun so thats why I thought of it and BCF4L does help me out alot cause it can get confusing sometimes but im glad you all like it
You know I got your back J-dawg. :thumpsup:
Yea I know ive got urs too
Not to bad for the first time playing 100 points.
Nope not bad at all good job BurntTires
Never liked Nascar, but apparantly the Nascar events are just one big party
YES SIR thats all it is drunk rednecks everywhere
football05 Wrote:YES SIR thats all it is drunk rednecks everywhere

And naked girls too- just what I hear....... is it true?
not saw any naked women YET
football05 Wrote:not saw any naked women YET
me either.......almost though
yea pretty darn close
I'm going to the 600 now J.
football05 Wrote:yea pretty darn close

But how's it fun just watching cars drive in a circle? Sometimes, there's not even any position changes.
The new results are in guys.
#1 for the week woohoo
This is my second week playing, I like it.......another 100 points..lol