Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phil Mickelson WINS THE MASTERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phil wins with only one boegie on the last round and that was on 18.

1 Phil Mickelson - 7
2 Tim Clark -5
3 Fred Couples - 4
3 Jose Maria Olazabal -4
3 Retief Goosen -4
3 Tiger Woods -4
3 Chad Campbell -4
:letsparty
Congrats Lefty!!!!!!!!
He was in control most of the day. Back-to-Back Majors.
Beef Wrote:He was in control most of the day. Back-to-Back Majors.

Tiger took it last year.

I was glad to see him win it.
Congrats to Mickelson!!
His only boggie of the day was on 18...
Always pull for Phil and Tiger.
Ya CatDawg, I to pull for Phil and Tiger and I was glad Freddie was in the mix, but he choked as is his norm. Els had a real tough day. I guess the thing that bugs me is the announcers. They talk about Tiger like he's never lost a round or never makes a mistake, until he does.
Did Phil take off his bra, wave it around, scream, and throw it at the cameras? Or did he just pull out a Twinkie and start eating in celebration??
Called this one all week....
BFritz Wrote:Did Phil take off his bra, wave it around, scream, and throw it at the cameras? Or did he just pull out a Twinkie and start eating in celebration??

Sorry BFritz, he lost alot of that weight a couple of years ago. You'll have to look at "Monty" for your man boobs. lol
Smile:moon:
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:
Sorry BFritz, he lost alot of that weight a couple of years ago. You'll have to look at "Monty" for your man boobs. lol
Smile:moon:

He may have lost some, but I was watching in the first round, and he's still fat
blackcat Wrote:Tiger took it last year.

I was glad to see him win it.
That's why he won 2 Majors in a row and not 2 Masters Wink PGA to end last year and Masters to start this year.
For that kind of money, Id grow some man boobs. :muscleman
I have to admit he looks bigger than the 190 lbs. he's listed at for 6'2".

THUNDERCHILD Wrote:I have to admit he looks bigger than the 190 lbs. he's listed at for 6'2".

I agree. I thought that he had gained weight too....doesn't look like it has bothered him though so why care?
Beef Wrote:I agree. I thought that he had gained weight too....doesn't look like it has bothered him though so why care?

:thumpsup: I agree.
I dont much like Lefty. dont really know why, but i have always been a tiger fan. I dont like to see Mickelson succeed for some reason. Maybe its because he is left handed, i dont know, but i was hoping he would blow it. Kind of like my former favorite golfer Greg Norman used to do it!
He's not left handed, he just golfs left handed. He stood across from his father when he was learning the swing as a child and learned from a left handed vantage point.
Rolleyes
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:He's not left handed, he just golfs left handed. He stood across from his father when he was learning the swing as a child and learned from a left handed vantage point.
Rolleyes

Geez Thunderkid, dont get all defensive over your boy. He can take care of himself.
I'm not, didnt mean it to sound that way corn. I like alot of the golfers. Tigers done more
with his success to help bring the game back to the forefront than anyone. sorry for the misunderstanding.
I like your sig. "23". was that your number in baseball? hence, "corndog"?
no my number was actually "2". i use 23 because of my favorite athlete of all time Micheal Jordan
Congrats Phil
Congrates For Phil but I didnt think he could keep it together he was known for his choking though, Glad to see him win some majors finally.

The reason the announcers do that with Tiger is because if he is with in 4-5 shots on the back nine he isnt out of it. If he could have made a few putts he would have put pressure on Phil and who knows what would have happend then