Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell Co. vs Marion Co. @ Campbellsville University
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
Russell County plays Campbellsville in the Forcht Bank Bowl at 6:00 est Friday
On paper this would appear to be a win in the Russell Co column. Game are played on the field and not on paper however. Russell will have to come prepared to play. If they don't, they are subject to go home disappointed. In watching them in the preseason, I hope for a more balanced attack this year and less reliance on the big play. Big plays are great so long as they aren't relied on too regularly. A good fundamental game with both teams playing to their potential should result in Russell coming home with a W.
Russell County by 2+ td's.
Campbellsville just doesn't have the ability to stay with this years Lakers. I look for Russell County to come out and make a statement being this is the first time they've taken the field since last seasons upset playoff loss.

RCHS 57
Campbellsville 19 (after late game TD)
Campbellsville has a decent RB, but I would say Russell names the score in this one over at halftime.
So do russell county play Campbellsville or Marion? ethier way I pick Russell by 4 tds
Campbellsville they played Marion Co. last year in the bowl
Where did Coach Cobb at Campbellsville go? Is he still at the school or did he take another job?
laker20 Wrote:Campbellsville just doesn't have the ability to stay with this years Lakers. I look for Russell County to come out and make a statement being this is the first time they've taken the field since last seasons upset playoff loss.

RCHS 57
Campbellsville 19 (after late game TD)

Your a Lakers fan? Bro, according to this thread they are NOT playing Campbellville. They are playing Marion County. So which one is it?
Coach Cobb left Cville about a month ago, I think he's still teaching but decided not to coach. I've heard rumors of a dispute with adminstration but that was just a rumor.
No doubt, Russell County.
Campbellsville has 31 names listed on its roster and 16 of those are identified as freshmen. Let's hope these young men can grow up quickly. Russell county should have an easy time
RC by 33