Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Grant Co. vs Rockcastle Co 8/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its football time. Games at at Harrison County. Any thoughts?
Rockcastle has to play better to win
Don't know much about Grant Co. I saw them play Harrison County last year. by the stats on khsaa they struggled to run but had a decent pass game. What do they return this year.
they (grant) only lost 5 seniors all of which were line man, so they returned 90% of their starters. Also Out of harrison co. east jessamine and themselves, they were the only varsity team to score in the scrimmage last night. should be a good game
Rockcastle.
rockcastle by 17
Rock to physical for Grant. Rock wins.
6 More Days!
Rock should win this game pretty easy.
Hardcor3219 Wrote:they (grant) only lost 5 seniors all of which were line man, so they returned 90% of their starters. Also Out of harrison co. east jessamine and themselves, they were the only varsity team to score in the scrimmage last night. should be a good game

How big is Grants line
They are decent size, not the biggest in the world but big enough
RC by 23
I'm curious to see what Grant can do this year. This game is a no brainer for RC but does Grant Co move in a new direction? Can Coach Siple make an impact? or is this another short term stop?
Going with the ROCK in this one.
I believe grant co has a chance to shock the world against rock
[B]4 more Days!!![/B]
Its almost here
Rockcastle
Rock 33 grant 14
Ill take an upset in this one since most are picking the Rock in this one. I will say Grant by 6. Good luck to both teams.
Death Wrote:Ill take an upset in this one since most are picking the Rock in this one. I will say Grant by 6. Good luck to both teams.

I hope grant has a better year but a big test [IMDB][/IMDB]will
ROCK by 3 TDs
Rock 21 Grant 6
GameDay!
This one will come down to the trenches