Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arcade: Just Pitching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, let me say that I'm amazing. I knocked it in the water on the third level on my second ball and I still got the record by 500 points. This isn't fair, I don't beat records, I destroy them

:muscleman
Don't rub it in. SOME people here couldn't get a high score if it smacked them in the face....ME!
thetribe Wrote:Don't rub it in. SOME people here couldn't get a high score if it smacked them in the face....ME!

Not to rub it in more or make it more humiliating or anything, but I do have a brain injury Confusedmallchee
Haha, not to rub it in more or make it more humiliating or anything, but I do have a life.

Nah nah, I'm playing.

I've never been good at games.
thetribe Wrote:Haha, not to rub it in more or make it more humiliating or anything, but I do have a life.

Nah nah, I'm playing.

I've never been good at games.

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha:Clap:
Never could play golf.
BurntTires Wrote:Never could play golf.

I used to play, but I didn't play in high school because it was in football season. I had a pretty bad slice, but I hit the ball pretty far. When I didn't slice it, I absolutely crushed the ball, I just couldn't putt to save my life
I got to the last hole and was down like 7o points and I could only score once and it was the lowest one........... I'm a disgrace:ChairHit:
I was on the third hole on my last two balls to reach the next level, and I hit it in the sand. So, I messed up, and still won by over 600.

Please quit trying to beat me, it only took me like 3 tries, but I'm the champion of the world:1: You're just setting yourselves up for failure:Cheerleadhaha
ZMG steals everyone of my records... lol
airball3 Wrote:ZMG steals everyone of my records... lol

No one will ever steal my records:devilflam even if they beat one, they're just borrowing it:dontthink I'll win them back:Cheerlead
BFritz Wrote:No one will ever steal my records:devilflam even if they beat one, they're just borrowing it:dontthink I'll win them back:Cheerlead

Sounds like a challenge. Wink
ZMG Wrote:Sounds like a challenge. Wink

Nope, a challenge implies that my record can be beaten, which it can't:1:

:Clap: :Cheerlead :rockon:
BFritz Wrote:Nope, a challenge implies that my record can be beaten, which it can't:1:

:Clap: :Cheerlead

Might want to go back and check those scores again... :wink:
ZMG Wrote:Might want to go back and check those scores again... :wink:

I hate you
This is the same as QB Challenge, the points in these two games should be turned off to avoid humiliating people:1:
i agree haha