Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can Mark Martin Win The Truck Series And Nextel Cup?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think there is nobody in the truck series that can outdrive Mark. I love Mark Martin and his outlook on Nascar racing as well as his outlook on the truck series.He said this would be his final year in the Nascar series and he would be driving one more year in the truck series.I think Mark is what Nascar is all about.He never spouts off at the mouth when things get messy on the track and always gives all the credit to his pit crew when things goes well.I remember 5 years ago they were racing at Talladega and Dale Jarrett wrecked him and put him out the race.The TV crew was interviewing him and trying to bait him into saying something negative about what had happened and his only reply was that is racing.Every driver on the Nascar and truck series respects him and knows he will race them clean no matter how tight things gets on the track.I will be very sad when he hangs up his helmet for he truly is the best driver to race and never have won a championship so far!!! What do you all think?
Don't see it happening.
I doubt it.
With all the strong competition in the Cup Series i dont think that he will win the championship but it is possible that he will win the truck series
i thought he wasnt goin to race the entire truck season
TE#82 Wrote:i thought he wasnt goin to race the entire truck season
He's not. He's only racing in a select few truck races this year. He is going full time next year.
id really like to see him win it, but i dont really see it happening
He's my favorite driver.