Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazards Scrimmage Tommorow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if Hazard and South Laurel are the only teams scrimmage 2mar nite in london or if they are going to be more teams like last year?
Leslie is scrimmaging North.
Anyone from Laurel County know if this scrimmage has started yet?
How'd these scrimmages turn out? Anybody know?
The report I got had Hazard and South going for three sets of ten plays. Hazard scored 3times and South had 1 score. Then they went live for two quaters Hazard winning 12 - 0.
nannook Wrote:The report I got had Hazard and South going for three sets of ten plays. Hazard scored 3times and South had 1 score. Then they went live for two quaters Hazard winning 12 - 0.

Sounds good,thanks.
Varsity was 2 Td's Hazard 1 South Laurel in the 10 play scrimmage. When they went to live game mode it was 6-0 when varsity was on the field and that was about a qtr and a half. South Laurel backup QB took the majority of the snaps in the live game scrimmage. South's defense looked to be much improved when the 1's were all on the field together. I know Hazard lost alot of kids to graduation last season but they will be in the hunt for another 1A title again this year. They are a very sound football team.
I Rule The World Wrote:Leslie is scrimmaging North.

Varsity competition went for about an hour straight and North Laurel was winning 37-7 when I left. It was ran like a real game but there was not many breaks in the game.