Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is the rest of the world starting to see Obama for what he is?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[YOUTUBE="Amateur Hour at the White House"]erYpXzE9Pxs[/YOUTUBE]
^It's nice to see how normal people react to the baloney emminating out of the white house. I heard after Obama's inauguration, somebody actually washed his feet at a quiet liberal 'ceremony' in the Oval Office. His wide eyed base are still mesmerized by his charisma, the rest of us just want to see his departure.
^
to say the very least
That's right up there with
“I will not rest until everyone American who is able, and ready and willing to work can find a job.”

[YOUTUBE="He's very restless"]C5H4Z09gm2k[/YOUTUBE]
MustangSally Wrote:That's right up there with
“I will not rest until everyone American who is able, and ready and willing to work can find a job.”

[YOUTUBE="He's very restless"]C5H4Z09gm2k[/YOUTUBE]
He hasn't rested. He has played 104 rounds of golf and his first term is not even over. He has put at least one caddy to work.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:He hasn't rested. He has played 104 rounds of golf and his first term is not even over. He has put at least one caddy to work.

Heard something interesting today...the book series "50 Shades of Grey" has created more jobs than the Obama admin. I reckon adult toy factories have been hiring by the hundreds. He's getting out performed by dildos.:hilarious:
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Heard something interesting today...the book series "50 Shades of Grey" has created more jobs than the Obama admin. I reckon adult toy factories have been hiring by the hundreds. He's getting out performed by dildos.:hilarious:
Gun dealers have also been making out like bandits thanks to Obama. In fact, thanks to Obama's crooked Attorney General's Fast and Furious program, bandits have made out like bandits as well.
Romney is going to have a huge mess to clean up.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Heard something interesting today...the book series "50 Shades of Grey" has created more jobs than the Obama admin. I reckon adult toy factories have been hiring by the hundreds. He's getting out performed by dildos.:hilarious:
Careful now, there's a couple of ladies on here, and wives of some of the conservative posters(maybe even yours) that is probably reading that book.
TheRealVille Wrote:Careful now, there's a couple of ladies on here, and wives of some of the conservative posters(maybe even yours) that is probably reading that book.

It doesn't bother me at all, I hope hope my wife gets the book soon...get things spiced up a little just after our 30th aniiversary! We're on the backside of fifty now and having a blast.
^^
It's funner on the backside of 60!!!
TheRealVille Wrote:Careful now, there's a couple of ladies on here, and wives of some of the conservative posters(maybe even yours) that is probably reading that book.

You should probably save stuff like that for your afternoon therapy session RV. :biggrin:
RV is quite pre-occupied by that book.
I mean..in debating him the other day, I made a point against his opinion, and his only come back was accusing me of reading it!
:lame:
SKINNYPIG Wrote:It doesn't bother me at all, I hope hope my wife gets the book soon...get things spiced up a little just after our 30th aniiversary! We're on the backside of fifty now and having a blast.
:Thumbs: Good to hear. Like to hear when people stay together.
TheRealThing Wrote:You should probably save stuff like that for your afternoon therapy session RV. :biggrin:
I'm beginning to think you are hoot's twin.
TheRealVille Wrote:I'm beginning to think you are hoot's twin.

:thatsfunn
^He's doing fine.

Thursday, August 09, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 43%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...cking_poll

So now all of a sudden you're citing FOX News? Confusednicker:
Polls in August prior to conventions are useless.
Let's see the polls in late October
1976- Carter 62% Ford 29% in August but by October Carter 47% and Ford was 45%
1980 Carter 44% Reagan 40% in August
1988 Dukakis 54% George H W Bush 37% in August

http://www.gallup.com/poll/110548/gallup...004.aspx#4
The bounce Obama got out of the Bain Capital thing will go away. (Even though I tend to put more stock in Scott Rasmussen's poll.) Several things came out of that which make Romney look much better than the dirt mill staffers for Obama had planned on. It seems the unfortunate cancer victim's husband, Joe Soptic, left out a few vital details.

First, Romney had left Bain to run the summer Olympics two years before Joe Soptic lost his job in 2001. And his wife had her own job and insurance at that time. She later took a disability leave and lost her coverage, and her cancer was apparently symptom-free until she checked into a hospital for pneumonia in 2006.

Second, Bain managers offered Mr. Soptic a buy out option, which he declined years before the actual closing of the plant in question. It's pretty hard to get upset with a company that offers to give phased out employee's a buy out option. Though no longer associated with Bain at the time, Romney is not quite the cold hearted company devouring despot, the Obama campaign is painting him to be.

Third, the Obama campaign feigns any prior knowledge of Mr Soptic “I don’t know the facts about when Mr. Soptic’s wife got sick, or the facts about his health insurance,” said deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter on CNN last Wednesday. But there’s a problem. Soptic told essentially the same story in a May 14, 2012, during a conference call hosted by the Obama campaign. So eager was lifelike talking-points robot Stephanie Cutter to keep the campaign’s fingerprints off the cheap lies in the PAC ad, she vehemently claims not to know the facts about when Soptic’s wife got sick, or when she died. Minor problem: The campaign itself featured Soptic in not one but two ads several months ago and had him tell the story of his wife’s death after he lost his insurance during a conference call with — ta da — Stephanie Cutter. (Shades of Eric Holder)

To the surprise of no one, Bill Burton – the former deputy White House Press Secretary – who runs the PAC, said they found the footage of Soptic “at a union hall” but “we didn’t know that he was doing an Obama campaign ad.”

In another Washington Post piece, reporter Nia-Malika Henderson writes: “Joe Soptic, 62, has become a go-to figure for supporters of President Obama, appearing this week in his second campaign ad talking about being laid off from a Kansas City, Mo., steel plant that was taken over by Bain Capital in 1993.”

So, a Washington Post reporter knew that Joe Soptic had been used in an Obama campaign ad, Joe Soptic knew he had been used in an Obama campaign ad, the only people who don’t know Joe Soptic has been used in an Obama campaign ad is the Obama campaign.
[portions of the preceeding text taken from the Frugal Cafe]
^ it's one thing if this was the only "questionable" ad but it's not. How can anyone support this kind of campaigning? Don't we deserve better?
To most Democrats, the fact that Obama is a prolific liar could not matter less. In Bill Clinton's case, Democrats showed that they did not care if a president is a liar as long as he is doing a halfway decent job performing his duties of office. In Obama's case, Democrats are showing that they don't care if a Democratic president is a liar, even if he spends most of his time goofing off and totally failing to do his job.

Be prepared to see the number of dishonest, outright fictitious campaign ads to increase from the Obama campaign. Romney has picked Paul Ryan as his running mate and Obama absolutely hates Ryan because he is everything that Obama is not. He is articulate "off prompter," intelligent, and hard working. His past exchanges with Obama have not gone well for Obama and Romney could not have chosen a better attack dog running mate.

In Obama's case, the truth hurts and that is why he is running such a dishonest campaign. Paul Ryan is about to bring a lot of pain and heartburn to the Obama campaign. I think that he is the VP candidate that Obama feared most. The VP debates will be very entertaining and Obama will not be able to resist responding directly to the truthful attacks on Obamacare and the economic basket case that Obama has created.
The whole world is seeing obama for the idiot that he is and people are finally waking up to the fact that he is not the right person to be our President. The closer we get to the election, the more I am convinced that this one is not going to be close.

In 2008 obama did not have a record to defend against and was able to pull the race card whenever someone attacked him. Now, he has a poor record and will resort to cheap shots and dirty tactics to try to knock down Romney. I expect Romney and Ryan to take the high road in this one, which will make obama look like a fool if it hasn't already.
Wonder what's next for the Obama hit job
maybe making fun of Rep. Ryan's job on the [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMcELD4GQjKmXGxV15HJn...EMTZ7YgzOO].

[INDENT]According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, “One of his summer jobs in college was as an Oscar Mayer salesman in Minnesota, peddling turkey bacon and a new line called ‘Lunchables’ to supermarkets. He drove the Wienermobile once.” [Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 4/26/09]
[/INDENT]
nky Wrote:Wonder what's next for the Obama hit job
maybe making fun of Rep. Ryan's job on the [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMcELD4GQjKmXGxV15HJn...EMTZ7YgzOO].

[INDENT]According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, “One of his summer jobs in college was as an Oscar Mayer salesman in Minnesota, peddling turkey bacon and a new line called ‘Lunchables’ to supermarkets. He drove the Wienermobile once.” [Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 4/26/09]
[/INDENT]

Which amounts to "one" more job than Obama has ever held in his whole life.