Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which is more likely?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which of the following is more likely to be true?

1. That Romney didn't pay income taxes for ten years (or even one year)

or

2. That Obama-Kardashian applied for student aid in college claiming to be a foreign student
I'll take #3 All of the above. I know its not an option, but it should be.
If Romney had paid no income tax for 10 straight years, he would not have allowed himself to be vetted for McCain's ticket. Harry Reid is an accomplished liar and nobody should be surprised by his claim. It would be much easier that Harry Reid failed to pay his taxes and he refuses to release any of his tax returns.

As for Obama, he has worked hard to keep his past under wraps. Can anybody think of another person who wrote two semi-fictional autobiographies at such a young age? Nobody has a higher opinion of Obama than Obama.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:If Romney had paid no income tax for 10 straight years, he would not have allowed himself to be vetted for McCain's ticket. Harry Reid is an accomplished liar and nobody should be surprised by his claim. It would be much easier that Harry Reid failed to pay his taxes and he refuses to release any of his tax returns.

As for Obama, he has worked hard to keep his past under wraps. Can anybody think of another person who wrote two semi-fictional autobiographies at such a young age? Nobody has a higher opinion of Obama than Obama.

i believe he payed some tax's but i don't think he want's the normal
person see how little tax's he has paid they might start thinking this
might be one of the biggest problem this country has is the super
rich don't pay there fair SHARE and him and the GOP answer to evereything cut tax's on the rich we have tryed there way for 32 years
now and it don't WORK

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=397]
vector Wrote:i believe he payed some tax's but i don't think he want's the normal
person see how little tax's he has paid they might start thinking this
might be one of the biggest problem this country has is the super
rich don't pay there fair SHARE and him and the GOP answer to evereything cut tax's on the rich we have tryed there way for 32 years
now and it don't WORK

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=397]
Glad to see that you agree that Harry Reid is a liar. Maybe there is hope for you yet. Why do you think Obama is hiding so much about his past and even lied in his autobiographies? What do you think that he is hiding? And why do you think that he is covering up for his crooked Attorney General?

Liberals seem to be eager to remain willfully ignorant of Obama's past and just as eager to divert attention from the record that Obama has posted during the past four years. The unemployment rate is higher than it has been since the Jimmy Carter era, yet you seem to look at that time as the good ole days. Why is that? Do you realize that the average unemployment rate under Obama has been higher than it was under any Republican president for at least the past 70 years?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Glad to see that you agree that Harry Reid is a liar. Maybe there is hope for you yet. Why do you think Obama is hiding so much about his past and even lied in his autobiographies? What do you think that he is hiding? And why do you think that he is covering up for his crooked Attorney General?

Liberals seem to be eager to remain willfully ignorant of Obama's past and just as eager to divert attention from the record that Obama has posted during the past four years. The unemployment rate is higher than it has been since the Jimmy Carter era, yet you seem to look at that time as the good ole days. Why is that? Do you realize that the average unemployment rate under Obama has been higher than it was under any Republican president for at least the past 70 years?

well he could raise the military budget 43% that would create a bunch
of jobs like your hero reagan did but we can't afford that or can we?
and surely you cannot blaime obama for the first 8 months in 2009
can you? i mean the first 4 months in 2009 we lost 2.5 millon jobs
surely you don't blame this on obama or do you?

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=396]
vector Wrote:well he could raise the military budget 43% that would create a bunch
of jobs like your hero reagan did but we can't afford that or can we?
and surely you cannot blaime obama for the first 8 months in 2009
can you? i mean the first 4 months in 2009 we lost 2.5 millon jobs
surely you don't blame this on obama or do you?

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=396]
You dodged a lot of questions there, vector. Calculate the average unemployment rates during the Bush terms and Obama's term and get back to me. Bush is not running but Obama promised that the unemployment rate would not rise above 8 percent if his stimulus plan passed. He got his stimulus plan, the unemployment rate has not dropped below 8 percent, and all Americans got out of the deal was more government handouts courtesy of money taken out of the pockets of future generations of Americans.

Incumbent presidents traditionally have run on their records. Obama is running from his record, while constantly pointing the finger of blame at his predecessor. Obama owns the past 3-1/2 years and things have gotten worse, not better. You are unwilling to defend the indefensible, which proves that you are not brain dead. But helping distract attention from Obama's sorry record is as bad as defending it.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You dodged a lot of questions there, vector. Calculate the average unemployment rates during the Bush terms and Obama's term and get back to me. Bush is not running but Obama promised that the unemployment rate would not rise above 8 percent if his stimulus plan passed. He got his stimulus plan, the unemployment rate has not dropped below 8 percent, and all Americans got out of the deal was more government handouts courtesy of money taken out of the pockets of future generations of Americans.

Incumbent presidents traditionally have run on their records. Obama is running from his record, while constantly pointing the finger of blame at his predecessor. Obama owns the past 3-1/2 years and things have gotten worse, not better. You are unwilling to defend the indefensible, which proves that you are not brain dead. But helping distract attention from Obama's sorry record is as bad as defending it.

didn't bush say iraq had WMD'S

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=400]
vector Wrote:didn't bush say iraq had WMD'S

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=400]
Let's just call you Dodger, shall we? Confusednicker:
Hey Vector
I will not blame President Obama for the 1st nine months of his presidency if you don't blame President Bush for 9/11
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Glad to see that you agree that Harry Reid is a liar. Maybe there is hope for you yet. Why do you think Obama is hiding so much about his past and even lied in his autobiographies? What do you think that he is hiding? And why do you think that he is covering up for his crooked Attorney General?

They could care less, the more sordid likely the better. When one is fabricating a biographical sketch of himself through two seperate written works it would have been better had the two actually concurred. And your point is very well taken about Harry Reid. Dems are becoming desperate in their attempts to find the magic smear that will make Romney look bad.
We knew all this was coming and so did Romney. He needs to pursue demands for a quid pro quo, a mutual unveiling of personal records if that's what Obama wants.