Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals Schedule Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is big, and on top of that, Carson's doing well and is expecting/expected to be ready for opening day:Cheerlead . I'll be at every home game in the awesome handicapped seats:Thumbs: Schedule's tough, but, with rebuilding the defense, and Carson returning, people will look at the Bengals as a very, very, good opponent- even announcers and sportscasters are talking about it

Sun.Sept. 10at Kansas City1:00 p.m.Arrowhead StadiumSun.Sept. 17CLEVELAND1:00 p.m.Paul Brown StadiumSun.Sept. 24at Pittsburgh1:00 p.m.Heinz FieldSun.Oct. 1NEW ENGLAND4:15 p.m.Paul Brown StadiumSun.Oct. 8--BYE--Sun.Oct. 15at Tampa Bay1:00 p.m.Raymond James StadiumSun.Oct. 22CAROLINA1:00 p.m.Paul Brown StadiumSun.Oct. 29ATLANTA1:00 p.m.Paul Brown StadiumSun.Nov. 5at Baltimore1:00 p.m.M&T Bank StadiumSun.Nov. 12SAN DIEGO1:00 p.m.Paul Brown StadiumSun.Nov. 19at New Orleans1:00 p.m.TBDSun.Nov. 26at Cleveland1:00 p.m.Cleveland Browns StadiumThu.Nov. 30BALTIMORE8:00 p.m.Paul Brown StadiumSun.Dec. 10OAKLAND1:00 p.m.Paul Brown StadiumMon.Dec. 18at Indianapolis8:30 p.m.RCA DomeSun.Dec. 24at Denver4:15 p.m.INVESCO Field at Mile HighSun.Dec. 31PITTSBURGH1:00 p.m.Paul Brown StadiumAll times listed are Eastern
There schedule is loaded this year.
Batpuff Wrote:There schedule is loaded this year.

No kidding, but, to be the best, you gotta play the best. With the defense improved, they'll be up for it, especially with the draft

Sun.Sept. 10at Kansas City1:00 p.m.Arrowhead Stadium
Sun.Sept. 17CLEVELAND1:00 p.m.Paul Brown Stadium
Sun.Sept. 24at Pittsburgh1:00 p.m.Heinz Field
Sun.Oct. 1NEW ENGLAND4:15 p.m.Paul Brown Stadium
Sun.Oct. 8--BYE--
Sun.Oct. 15at Tampa Bay1:00 p.m.Raymond James Stadium
Sun.Oct. 22CAROLINA1:00 p.m.Paul Brown Stadium
Sun.Oct. 29ATLANTA1:00 p.m.Paul Brown Stadium
Sun.Nov. 5at Baltimore1:00 p.m.M&T Bank Stadium
Sun.Nov. 12SAN DIEGO1:00 p.m.Paul Brown Stadium
Sun.Nov. 19at New Orleans1:00 p.m.TBD
Sun.Nov. 26at Cleveland1:00 p.m.Cleveland Browns Stadium
Thu.Nov. 30BALTIMORE8:00 p.m.Paul Brown Stadium
Sun.Dec. 10OAKLAND1:00 p.m.Paul Brown Stadium
Mon.Dec. 18at Indianapolis8:30 p.m.RCA Dome
Sun.Dec. 24at Denver4:15 p.m.INVESCO Field at Mile High
Sun.Dec. 31PITTSBURGH1:00 p.m.Paul Brown Stadium
All times listed are Eastern
I will be going to the Oakland game.
BurntTires Wrote:I will be going to the Oakland game.

I'm going to all of them. We usually just buy single-game tickets, because they make you buy a seating license that costs $1500 for season tickets (why the hell would I need a seating license for MY wheelchair???), but I think we're buying two season tickets and then just buying single game tickets for two more people each game because they only let you buy 4 handicapped seats, which the handicapped seats are the best seats in the stadium- at a perfect height to see the whole field but not too high, 50 yard line (they go around the field, but we're getting 50 yard line), nobody else crowding around us that would make it impossible to move, I need special accomodations because of my condition, but these are amazing
I think the bengals will be ready for the tough schedule they have
blackcatfan_48 Wrote:I think the bengals will be ready for the tough schedule they have

That's what I think too, in previous years, I might have been worried that teams would score in triple digits with the schedule they have, but with the additions on the defense, plus with the ability to draft defensive players, I'm pumped:Cheerlead
The matchup that catches my eye is the rematch with the Colts this time I think that the Bengals can beat them
blackcatfan_48 Wrote:The matchup that catches my eye is the rematch with the Colts this time I think that the Bengals can beat them

I think that will be cool in Indy on Monday night, but Indy will be horrible- I think
BFritz Wrote:I think that will be cool in Indy on Monday night, but Indy will be horrible- I think

They will definitley not be as good as they were last year with losing edgerrin james which IMO takes out their entire running game unless they draft a good running back. But their passing game will be no different IMO. But i think the Bengals will be too much for them to handle.
BFritz Wrote:I'm going to all of them. We usually just buy single-game tickets, because they make you buy a seating license that costs $1500 for season tickets (why the hell would I need a seating license for MY wheelchair???), but I think we're buying two season tickets and then just buying single game tickets for two more people each game because they only let you buy 4 handicapped seats, which the handicapped seats are the best seats in the stadium- at a perfect height to see the whole field but not too high, 50 yard line (they go around the field, but we're getting 50 yard line), nobody else crowding around us that would make it impossible to move, I need special accomodations because of my condition, but these are amazing
I haven't seen any games in the new stadium, saw quite a few in the old one though.
BurntTires Wrote:I haven't seen any games in the new stadium, saw quite a few in the old one though.

It's nice (I only know the handicapped seats, but the other seats look nice too), it's awesome watching the games there, especially from these seats- we're sitting right where this camera is, above the section so you don't have to look over anybody standing, but it's not too high, it's perfect level to see everything