Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gallup: Obama's approval rating with business owners drops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Job creators are giving the Obama economy a big thumbs down. Is it any wonder that job growth and GDP growth have stalled?

[INDENT]
Quote:[COLOR="Blue"]Gallup: Obama's approval rating with business owners drops

President Obama's approval rating dropped to 35% among business owners in the second quarter of 2012, according to a Gallup daily tracking poll released today.

Obama held a 41% approval rating with business owners in the first quarter but saw his popularity take a hit in March and April. His approval rating has held steady since then, according to Gallup.
[/COLOR]
[/INDENT]
Yet he is neck and neck with people that dislike him, tied with Romney. Of course business owners that make over 250K dislike him, they will have to pay more.
TheRealVille Wrote:Yet he is neck and neck with people that dislike him, tied with Romney. Of course business owners that make over 250K dislike him, they will have to pay more.
Americans prefer Romney over Obama to handle the economy by an even larger margin. Business owners don't trust him on the economy and neither to average Americans and this election will be a referendum on Obama's record and the economy is and will continue to be a huge issue in the campaign. Obama says that his economic policies have worked but only a dwindling number of die hard Obama cheerleaders agree with him.

[INDENT]
Quote:[COLOR="Blue"][URL="http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/story/2012-07-23/poll-romney-obama-economy/56439758/1"]Poll: Romney preferred over Obama to handle the economy[/URL]

WASHINGTON – Despite concerted Democratic attacks on his business record, Republican challenger Mitt Romney scores a significant advantage over President Obama when it comes to managing the economy, reducing the federal budget deficit and creating jobs, a national USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds.

By more than 2-1, 63%-29%, those surveyed say Romney's background in business, including his tenure at the private equity firm Bain Capital, would cause him to make good decisions, not bad ones, in dealing with the nation's economic problems over the next four years.
[/COLOR]
[/INDENT]
TheRealVille Wrote:Yet he is neck and neck with people that dislike him, tied with Romney. Of course business owners that make over 250K dislike him, they will have to pay more.

And, of course, your only hope is that the fringe groups, outcasts, freeloaders, felons, and oddballs are enough to get Kardashian elected. There is a really good argument to be made to limiting the vote to those who actually financially contribute to the coffers through the payment of income taxes.

Keep in mind that poor people and freeloaders don't create jobs. If, by chance, you ever resort to prayer be sure and show thanks for the haves since they support themselves and the loafers.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Americans prefer Romney over Obama to handle the economy by an even larger margin. Business owners don't trust him on the economy and neither to average Americans and this election will be a referendum on Obama's record and the economy is and will continue to be a huge issue in the campaign. Obama says that his economic policies have worked but only a dwindling number of die hard Obama cheerleaders agree with him.

[INDENT][/INDENT]

The American public overwhelmingly supports Romney over Obama. The sweeping elections of 2010 prove voters are fed up with the nonsense. Obama's extreme left base are the only ones energized for this election. A lot of democratic voters I talk to are very unhappy with Obama. I am convinced that a lot of the registered democrats are still talking the talk, but come this November, they will vote against the man who tipped his hand on how he feels about small business owners when he said, "If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happpen." Speaking in Roanoke, Virginia, Mr. Obama delivered another paean to the virtues of higher taxes on the people he believes deserve to pay even more. The Presidential election has a long way to go, but the line of the year so far is President Obama's on July 13, "rarely do politicians so clearly reveal their core beliefs." WSJ

I still say the epic gaff of all time was made by this president when he conspired with a Russian president to give him time to roll over on his own people, until after he is reelected.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:And, of course, your only hope is that the fringe groups, outcasts, freeloaders, felons, and oddballs are enough to get Kardashian elected. There is a really good argument to be made to limiting the vote to those who actually financially contribute to the coffers through the payment of income taxes.

Keep in mind that poor people and freeloaders don't create jobs. If, by chance, you ever resort to prayer be sure and show thanks for the haves since they support themselves and the loafers.
Until you prove that Bucky isn't a derogatory name, you are just a racist.
Bucky Badger is the official mascot of the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
Guess they're racist
from http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning...n-of/bucky

bucky
  • a negative term to use toward someone in place of their name. can be used the same as the word "buddy" but in a less respectable manner.
Barry better? Confusednicker:
TheRealVille Wrote:Until you prove that Bucky isn't a derogatory name, you are just a racist.

Bucky Covington?

If there is anything derogatory about "Bucky", it's being created by you. Name calling does not make someone a racist...Not till that cracker Obama came along.
Uh-O...the very liberal University of Wisconsin must be a racist organization. Its mascot's name is, brace yourself, RV...Bucky Badger. The folks in the Badger state are obviously taking a subtle racist jab at our nation's first black president. To add insult to injury, as you can see from the cartoon below, Bucky Badger is black and he is also white. That is obviously a metaphorical reference to Obama's mixed race heritage. Somebody should call the U of W president and demand an end to this outrageous racist tradition. Or maybe RV can just file another report with the folks that run the Obama attack hotline. Confusednicker:

[Image: Bucky_Badger.jpg]
^kind of quite there vector
Well, guess I'm just stupid, but I can't make the connection between Bucky and racism.
Somebody up for explanation?
Granny Bear Wrote:Well, guess I'm just stupid, but I can't make the connection between Bucky and racism.
Somebody up for explanation?

Nor can I, Granny Bear. However, TheRealVille demonstrates the typical liberal approach. When you have no argument, cry "racism". All this whining of "racism" by Karl Kardashian and his "followers'" has done nothing but further divide the country. As a Caucasian, I resent Kardashian always playing the role as the victim of racism. He is opposed not because he is half black but because he is a danger to the American way of life. TheRealVille is a master at pegging others as "racists". Of course, he has no other answer for Kardashian's pitiful performance.
Now that obama has a record to defend against in this election, liberals won't be able to pull out the race card so easily. I know several business owners both in my hometown and where I went to school. At least in the areas I am from, I am yet to find one business owner that approves of the way obama is handling the economy out of several that I know.

Obama lost all chances of gathering small business owner support when he said "If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen." He has no idea of what it takes to build a business. These owners put 60, 70, 80 hours a week into growing their business, and on top of that they are taking a huge risk because the chances of a small business succeeding are low.
Romney may run away with this election.