Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owen County @ Lloyd Mermorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who Will Win This Aug 17 MatchUp.
Lloyd by 14+
What All Does Lloyd Bring Back
When is this game being played?

www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1464921#post1464921
Posting Scores and Creating PredictionThreads

We are quickly approaching the start of the busiest time of the year for BGR. With that, we get outstanding contributions to the site from so many members. I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce what is already posted in the Sticky Threads in every High School Sports section on our guidelines for posting scores and prediction threads. http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum...ad.php?t=99032

Everyone has their own method for how they would communicate scores or game predictions, but we ask that everyone follow a consistent theme in order to make it easy for all members to follow. As posted in full detail on the link above, please follow these simple guidelines.

When posting scores PLEASE simply title your thread per the example below:

Maytown 62 - Auxier 30
(Winning team first, nothing else needs to be added such as where the game was played - that can be added in the body of the post.

Also, please spell out the SCHOOLS names.

INCORRECT Example: JBS 55 - PCC 55

Correct Way: June Buchanan 55 - Perry Co. Central 55

When creating a new thread regarding a prediction between two teams, make sure that you put the date in the title as well.

EX: Lakers @ Knicks 11/30

Also, make sure you spell teams names out. There are many other LC's, JC's, PCC's, etc. out there.

It's simple, fast and easy. Thank yo
rebel 4 life Wrote:What All Does Lloyd Bring Back

I take owen people said lloyd would beat owen last year by two score and they were wrong owen by 4
^talking to yourself?
Lloyd at the start of last season were green. They had a new head coach and majority of players with little or no experience(including starting Freshman on both sides of the ball). By the end of the season Coach Stratton had them playing pretty good football. With losing little and most of the skill players returning with Friday night experience Lloyd should do much better.

When given a choice - "Always takes the Big Juggs"
-Anonymous
nky Wrote:Lloyd at the start of last season were green. They had a new head coach and majority of players with little or no experience(including starting Freshman on both sides of the ball). By the end of the season Coach Stratton had them playing pretty good football. With losing little and most of the skill players returning with Friday night experience Lloyd should do much better.

-Anonymous

I think this will be a great game. last year we had a great turn out with lloyd fan making the trip down and we plan do the same . lloyd fan base are a good bunch of people
nky Wrote:Lloyd at the start of last season were green. They had a new head coach and majority of players with little or no experience(including starting Freshman on both sides of the ball). By the end of the season Coach Stratton had them playing pretty good football. With losing little and most of the skill players returning with Friday night experience Lloyd should do much better.

-Anonymous

didnt lloyd loses a lot last year?
rebel 4 life Wrote:didnt lloyd loses a lot last year?

not as much as people think. they return a solid amount of starters on both sides, several guys with a couple years of experience.
toussaints Wrote:not as much as people think. they return a solid amount of starters on both sides, several guys with a couple years of experience.

I know their qb come back what all do else do they have
Dexter Smith returns at QB with Mejolagbe and Warren returning as the top WRs. Dillon Smith, Dominique Joseph, Dan Riddle return at LB. Their biggest ? is at DB, I don't know who returns out there.

I think this will be a good game and will really set the tone of the season for these 2 teams.
toussaints Wrote:Dexter Smith returns at QB with Mejolagbe and Warren returning as the top WRs. Dillon Smith, Dominique Joseph, Dan Riddle return at LB. Their biggest ? is at DB, I don't know who returns out there.

I think this will be a good game and will really set the tone of the season for these 2 teams.

I know lloyd qb a good one
What role will Chris Smith play for Owen? My son and him used to play together when they were just little tikes.
he will be fullback and s.s
rebel 4 life Wrote:he will be fullback and s.s

Always seem like a good young man.
This will be a a great game and a battle! Owen will have a tough time replacing some of the talent that they lost last year and Lloyd has a great coach that will have them prepared for this game. That being said, Owen has a great coach as well and several of this years Seniors played an active role in lasts years memorable season, and if Lloyd has a solid group returning both teams will have experience on their side. With these factors in play, it should make for a very exciting game.