Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: we will schedules and other info up soon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check us out at elitetristatesports.com . We our expanding more into Ky. and WV. I know this is a great site and we love it, there is great info on here. But if anyone is interested we already have some KY. school schedules up and we will have alot more info up when the season starts. Like pics and maybe some interviews with some coaches. Also if anyone is interested in being a blogger for us email us at [email]elitetristatesports@yahoo.com[/email] and tell us what school you would like to write about.
Isn't that what we do here?
^ Also think it is a no no to advertise another site.
I was waiting for the hate. No that it isnt what you do here this is just a forum. We have schedules. Stats. Blog s. Podcast. Interviews. And a forum which is a small part of the site. We also cover some individual teams. Also the internet is huge you can go to more than one site. I go to alot of different sports sites.
^I'm not hating. There are only 6 rules on this site & #5 is to not advertise any other sites. Just thought i would let you know.
The KHSAA already has schedules up.

Also, we usually call it the University of Kentucky, not Kentucky University.
thanks black cat, I didn't know that, but if they do kick me off the site, I won't lose any sleep. Also I wouldn't mind if they advertised on my site. I know how big the internet is. And I know that people go to other sites than just mine and I'm fine with that. Take care man.
Tica do they they got Ohio and WV schedules up. Also alot of sites have schedules up. Man people are really close minded these days. You are allowed to experience other sites.
The internets is really big? Who knew?
omain Name.......... elitetristatesports.com
Creation Date........ 2011-07-22
Registration Date.... 2011-07-22
Expiry Date.......... 2013-07-22
Organisation Name.... Robert Crockrel
Organisation Address. PO Box 61359

Organisation Address.
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Sunnyvale
Organisation Address. 94088
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US
Admin Name........... Admin PrivateRegContact
Admin Address........ PO Box 61359
Admin Address........ registered post accepted only
Admin Address........
Admin Address. Sunnyvale
Admin Address........ 94088
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ US
Admin Email.......... [email]contact@myprivateregistration.com[/email]
Admin Phone.......... +1.5105952002
Admin Fax............
Tech Name............ TECH PrivateRegContact
Tech Address......... PO Box 61359
Tech Address......... registered post accepted only
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94088
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... US
Tech Email........... [email]contact@myprivateregistration.com[/email]
Tech Phone........... +1.5105952002
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com
Sunnyvale Ca? and their dealing with KY & WV football? Come on:ref2::ref1:The internets may be big but...................
nky Wrote:The internets is really big? Who knew?
Think Al Gore would know. Didn't he invent the thing!
He's fine. The rules that state that are talking about other forum boards. Unless something has changed that I'm not aware of, he's fine. His site shows schedules, which that's what KHSAA, Maxpreps do but his also covers OH and the Virginia's
there is a forum section on that site but only 1 person post
^ I just checked it and it said that due to the forum they have moved it. As long as it's nothing like the other site, he should be fine.
In other words dont mention the milking place. Confusednicker:

I think he's fine. A site like hes trying to bring it up would effect this one any.