Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kevin Nash Says Their Will Be A New World Order Reunion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The New World Order created chaos in the ranks of World Championship Wrestling as the renegade faction sought success by any means necessary. Now, group founder Kevin Nash is looking to reform the nefarious faction and run roughshod over the world of wrestling once again.

“A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion, there will be one. As you know we only come in take over mode. Stay tuned!!!,” he announced Tuesday night via Twitter.

The group’s reformation could take place in WWE and if Nash has his wish fulfilled, with CM Punk as their leader. Nash tweeted to a fan that he wants the WWE Champion as group captain with the “NWO army to protect the gold.”

“Rock will never walk out of the Rumble with the belt. We got Phil’s back,” he adds.

Meanwhile, TNA Wrestling executive Eric Bischoff re-tweeted Nash’s announcement reading “A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion, there will be one. As you know we only come in take over mode. Stay tuned!!!”
IMO the NWO is played. They need to give it up. It reminds me of the 4 Horsemen trying to repeatedly capture lightning in a bottle. Why don't the NWO bring Paul Roma in too.
Dont take that serious.. Kevin Nash has been trolling people like that forever on twitter.
The NWO was so successful because it was played out to be an "invasion" against WCW. And their leader (Hulk Hogan, who IMO is way more popular than CM Punk) turned to a major heel with a couple of leg drops on his 'best-friend', Randy Savage. As everyone knows, Hogan was the franchise for WWF and WCW when he was a face. That is what made the NWO so powerful. The person we cheered for was now a bad guy, doing bad guy things. CM Punk may be popular... but he is no Hulk Hogan and his heel turn wasn't near as significant as Hogan's.

It would be pointless for the NWO to 'invade' the WWE. Like Westside side, seeing the many (unsuccessful) formations of the 4 horsemen fail.... Some things should just be left alone.
Overrated Wrote:Dont take that serious.. Kevin Nash has been trolling people like that forever on twitter.

Ditto, Nash was trolling. He loves doing this stuff.
Let's say the NWO does reform in WWE....Nash and Hall with CM Punk as their 'leader'. And I'm sure a few more dudes that need to "get over" or "set on fire" will join the stable.

The storylines for every WWE P-P-V and RAW episode will be either Cena, Lesnar, Triple H, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus.... in the main event for either the WWE title, World Heavyweight title against one of the NWO members........... BORING! And of course, the WWE will win some and the NWO will win some. Man, sounds like an awesome build up to the Royal Rumble or Wrestle Mania. NOT!
^ or maybe have something to do with Aces and Eights angle on TNA, since they were TNA people re-tweeting what he tweeted. I do know that Jarrett is the leader of that group. Looking forward to seeing KOTM return
^ Not likely. I signed a Five year legends contract with WWE last Spring