Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jon Stewart : "What Does A Guy Have To Do To Get Fired At ABC"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even ultra liberal Jon Stewart is amazed at how far the mainstream liberal media will go to assassinate the charactor of the conservative faction in this country and how far they can get away with using their despicable dirty tactics. Never been a fan of Jon Stewart, but looks like even he may have a conscience. Be sure to watch the video clip.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/07/24/st...ed-at-abc/
Every time something bad happens the liberal media attempts to connect the bad guy with the Tea Party. The only thing negative about the Tea Party was the ocean of spit Emmanuel Cleaver made out of a little mist sized spit spray. The guy was yelling 'kill the bill', and Cleaver got a little spit spray, that's it, end of story. Nobody has ever taken back the accusations of the congressman being intentionally spat upon. The angle of the video clip posted on the Huffington Post, totally disproves the allegation, and as I have mentioned before, Cleaver is a Methodist minister. Is expecting an ordained minister of the gospel to tell the truth about the matter asking too much? I mean, I know our national standards have slipped a bit but come on. The dems are already putting party over country, are they really willing to put party over the Lord as well?

Can you just imagine the firestorm that would have surely erupted if it had been 5 Tea Partiers trying to blow up the bridge in Cleveland rather than 5 Occupy protesters? As in the case of Obama asking Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to help him, by giving him time to get reelected before he rolls over on America, and the would-be bridge demolitionists, not one peep is heard out of the left. They just want to be in charge and they don't care what it takes to make that happen. They see the Tea Party as a threat. And their hatred for their conservative values is more than evident having been voiced on the news in lie after lie.
L - o - L

And conservatives are so "close-minded"
How does one get fired from ABC?

Register Republican.
lol
Granny Bear Wrote:How does one get fired from ABC?

Register Republican.

I bet stating facts about Obama's dismal record gets you on the carpet quickly. Don't look for much firing to happen there. They are protecting their guy and attacking those that disagree with his policies as directed.