Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison southern 7on 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How was the turnout and who looked the best
It was a good turnout. SL looked go passing but they should, that's what they do. Hard to tell from a bunch of running teams throwing the ball. Haha. Ms looked much improved. Sw IMO looked very thin on #s as did Lincoln but lineman wise Lincoln was best of all. Pc and ms def fastest in terms of overall team speed. It was a good tourney... I don't put a whole a lot into 7o7 tourneys simply bc running the Fball is so huge for everyone other the. SL. I will say SL had some good looking WRs and Damien Harris for Ms is a man among boys.
Southwestern looks to be very very young at the skill positions. They wil improve every week though i'm sure. The one big plus I saw was their linemen.
Madison Southern looks to be much improved this year and showed off a good passing game in the 7 on 7. Harris is fast but outside of him just looked to be average speed. Line looked average also
Lincoln Co......well they will run the ball and have a very good line to run behind.
Pulaski Co. looks to be young as well but the qb showed a pretty good arm at times. I didnt see the speed with them that wildthang3 related to. Goins is back with them and he will be the workhorse again.
North Laurel.......they will run the ball and run the ball some more.