Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Boy 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dover, Del.-An elementary school teacher acused of having sex with a 13-year old student has been arrested and charged with multiple counts of rape, authorities said.
The teacher allegedly had sex with the boy 28 times during the last week of March, and on at least one occasion allowed the boy's 12-year old friend to watch, authorities said. She also gave the students alcohol according to New Castle County Police.
Rachel Holt, 34, a science teacher at Claymont Elementary School, was arrested early Tuesday and charged with rape, providing alcohol to a minor, and unlawfully dealing with a child, authorities said.
The boy's father contacted authorities after becomming suspicious that his son was having inappropriate relationship with his teacher.
Authorities said Holt took the boy out to dinner and allowed him to drive her vehicle.

What in the world is going on with these teachers. Is there a checkoff box on teacher applicaitons that states: "Preferential hiring will be given to pedophiles. IF YOU are a pedophile or are planning to be one, please check here. GGGEEEEZZZZ. :dontthink :dontthink :dontthink
Same thing I was beginning to wonder RF, this is getting ridiculous....
28 times in the last week of March? How is that even possible for them to meet up that much? And it's sad that she let another boy watch, and bought them alcohol...It's starting to get ridiculous now...
How could one go 28 times in a week!!
Beef Wrote:How could one go 28 times in a week!!

To be young again eh' beef? Smile
At 13......
Was she as hot as the last one that did it when they dropped the charges?
JESUS, not again..
BFritz Wrote:Was she as hot as the last one that did it when they dropped the charges?

Don't even go there Fritz. I checked the article again to be certain. It did say 28 times the last week in March. I am impressed with the young man's father for having the good sense to realize something was wrong, and the moral decency to do something about it. :Thumbs:
RANDALL FLAG Wrote:Don't even go there Fritz. I checked the article again to be certain. It did say 28 times the last week in March. I am impressed with the young man's father for having the good sense to realize something was wrong, and the moral decency to do something about it. :Thumbs:

Very nice point Randall.
Where were the parents?
woah that is ridiculous!!
Beef Wrote:How could one go 28 times in a week!!

you put your right foot in you put your right foot out.. blah blah blah.

come on beef. surely you aren't that old lol

but this crap is getting ridiculous.. it's like these whores of teachers we have are in competition or something.

who can get the youngest one. who can go the most.. what can i do to top the last whore teacher...
crazytaxidriver Wrote:but this crap is getting ridiculous.. it's like these whores of teachers we have are in competition or something.

who can get the youngest one. who can go the most.. what can i do to top the last whore teacher...

exactly what i was thinking
Well, they let one female teacher walk free two weeks ago, they need to let this one go free too......

But, I guarantee if a male teacher does this, he goes to Prison and he will be killed in there.
I just can't understand why any woman would want a little boy, I am sure he can't "fill the shoes" of an adult male....

Sicko's....they should all be shot
It is stories like this that give this parent nightmares...:yikes:
RANDALL FLAG Wrote:The teacher allegedly had sex with the boy 28 times during the last week of March
dammn!!!!!! i know it is bad cause he was 13 but why cant i find a woman that will do it that much in one week??????????
alfus21 Wrote:28 times in the last week of March? How is that even possible for them to meet up that much? And it's sad that she let another boy watch, and bought them alcohol...It's starting to get ridiculous now...

:thumpsup: It's bad enough that she did it in the first place, but all that was completely unnecessary...People talk about how bad kids are these days, and we have people like this teaching in our schools...Pathetic.
well the people who are gettin called bad are the ones that are teaching now anyways.. pretty much.. i mean some of these teachers are in their mid twenties.. which is my age.. and the generation before me look down on my generation anyways. and this just makes it worse
this is sad
this world is just becoming crazy
very sad
Ridiculous. Ya can't trust anyone anymore. :dontthink
Vincent Vega Wrote:dammn!!!!!! i know it is bad cause he was 13 but why cant i find a woman that will do it that much in one week??????????
:thatsfunn :thatsfunn My thoughts exactly.
Anybody have a picture of either of them or both??
This is really starting to get pathetic....