Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dean Hood's 7 on 7 Team Passing Camp‏
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tuesday July 24th. Looks like there will be some good teams at this camp.

Lafayette
Boone Co
Louisville Moore
Montgomery Co.
Montgomery Co. JV
Tates Creek
Tates Creek JV
Rowan Co.
Franklin Co.
South Laurel
South Laurel JV
Betsy Lane
Betsy Lane JV
Casey Co.
South I am guessing is the favorite since they already beat Boyle and won the Union College Tourny
West 80 Wrote:South I am guessing is the favorite since they already beat Boyle and won the Union College Tourny

Lol, Yea, right......I'd have to make Franklin Co. the favorite out of that group.
hoops_town Wrote:Lol, Yea, right......I'd have to make Franklin Co. the favorite out of that group.

Don't count on it, from what is said, south is one of fastest teams in the region
West 80 Wrote:Don't count on it, from what is said, south is one of fastest teams in the region

They may be but looks like no other region teams are in this. The competition will be much better at this one. I saw Franklin Co at the Lex Cath 7 on 7 and they looked good. Lex Cath beat them in the finals on the last play of the game.

I know you're a North man, West 80, What happened at the Middlesboro 7 on 7 between North and Middlesboro? Heard it was free-for-all....WWE Style.
West 80 Wrote:Don't count on it, from what is said, south is one of fastest teams in the region

I'm not sure that they're one of the fastest. Ran into friend of mine that has a son on the North team. He told me Nelson ran a 4.47 40 and Blair was right there with him. North could be surprise team along with Madison Southern.
No body in the mountians runs a 4.47 forty lol
fence jumper Wrote:No body in the mountians runs a 4.47 forty lol

Thats my thinking too, but he told me he was timed at a camp at 4.47 and said Blair was just a fraction of that time. I didnt ask him if that was a coach with stopwatch or electronic or laser... all I know is North will be dangerous with that kind of speed. Heck, I was pleased that South had 3 or 4 kids in the 4.6's.
hoops_town Wrote:They may be but looks like no other region teams are in this. The competition will be much better at this one. I saw Franklin Co at the Lex Cath 7 on 7 and they looked good. Lex Cath beat them in the finals on the last play of the game.

I know you're a North man, West 80, What happened at the Middlesboro 7 on 7 between North and Middlesboro? Heard it was free-for-all....WWE Style.

Actually I am a Pulaski Co man, I saw South play last year and know they have a lot coming back, my job in Pulaski does deal a lot with surrounding counties people so I hear a lot from them. I keep up with all teams in our district as does most people.
fence jumper Wrote:No body in the mountians runs a 4.47 forty lol

Rock claims a couple guys that fast, find out when we play them
Logan Woodside, Ryan Timmons for Franklin Co. Matt Tuttle , Lance Lockridge for Montgomery great passing show.
Just as i predicted. Franklin Co. Beat everybody and Montgomery only lost to Franklin Co. Great day. Logan Woodside got and offer from EKU. Congrats
What position does Woodside
West 80 Wrote:Rock claims a couple guys that fast, find out when we play them

who is we?
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:who is we?

We is Pulaski