Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paducah Tilman 7 on 7 at Arkansas State 7/20/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tilman will be at Arkansas State to compete against 38 other teams, teams from KY,TN,MISS,ARK,MISSOURI,OKL, i think thats where all the teams are coming from, theres over 800kids to take part in this event.there will be many d1 recruits at this camp.many power house schools will be here..
Tilghman had a 7 x 7 last night with Hopkinsville and looked pretty good. They are loaded at the skills but have to work in a new QB. Arkansas State I understand is looking at one or two PT skills players. Tilghman has 3-4 transfers, but not all are eligible yet.
yes ASU is looking at a couple from there,i was wanting to get by there and watch but wont be abale to make it,i did hear that the ones there looking very hard at,from the diffrent schools,that if they get offered while here and may pull the trigger and commit today..
If it was today, Tilghman did not attend because I drove by their practice this evening.
Tica Wrote:If it was today, Tilghman did not attend because I drove by their practice this evening.

i guess they didnt make ,idk i havent heard, i just know they was sup2 be here..