Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is up with the weather???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is 11:02 here in Lawrence county and I can hear thunder. What is it doing at your house? This has been a crazy year for weather. We had a tornado in Lawrence on March 12th and a lot of bad storms. They just had storm warnings for Bath and Fleming county.Confusedtrom:
11:12 the sky is dark and the thunder is getting closer:Shaking:
11:39 It is raining cats and dogs and the wind is blowing it sideways
sunny as can be down here in God's country lol.
11:52 The storm is winding down. Not as much as it looked like at first. What did it do at your house?

:closed:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:sunny as can be down here in God's country lol.
It is probably an its way to your house next. Not to bad just gusty wind and heavy rain
Pretty bad storm here, it's about finished tho.
It's always pleasant here in Pleasantville
Accually It's Hot how hot is is?
[YOUTUBE="Fool it's hot"]DpktBGInl60[/YOUTUBE]
I'm hearing some flooding is going on in Letcher Co.

I pray for those people affected, I know what they are going through.

July 17th, just yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of the Pike County flood which I was affected by.
can northern kentucky get a little rain?
It's about middle here. Part sunny, part cloudy but it sure is hot as hell outside
toussaints Wrote:can northern kentucky get a little rain?
You asked and it was delivered. Nice thunderstorm rolling though
Hot, Rain, Hot.
Wild weather = Global warming. As stated, thought the republicans will lie to you about it.
Storming now
TheRealVille Wrote:Wild weather = Global warming. As stated, thought the republicans will lie to you about it.

lol, if you researched global warming at all, instead of listening to Al Gore, you would know that the Earth was actually warmer in Roman times and the Earth has been cooling off for thousands of years.
Were not warming, if anything were headed to an ice age which is exactly what is due for the Earths cycle.

However, you can continue on buying your Obama green products, ill keep spittin diesel fumes while i drive to work everyday and also may burn a tire or two in your honor.
I don't what's up with the weather. But the family crop is so confused right now.
Family crop???
Afraid most everything I planted this year, including my flower gardens, have turned to toast!
TheRealVille Wrote:Wild weather = Global warming. As stated, thought the republicans will lie to you about it.
10,000+ years of planet warming yup I'd blame the Republicans also.
Quick what's the #1 greenhouse gas?
It is 2:50 pm in Lawrence county and it's storming again. Not as bad as yesterday. Confusedtrom:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol, if you researched global warming at all, instead of listening to Al Gore, you would know that the Earth was actually warmer in Roman times and the Earth has been cooling off for thousands of years.
Were not warming, if anything were headed to an ice age which is exactly what is due for the Earths cycle.

However, you can continue on buying your Obama green products, ill keep spittin diesel fumes while i drive to work everyday and also may burn a tire or two in your honor.
Hoping you don't have kids, and they have kids, thousands of years from now.
TheRealVille Wrote:Hoping you don't have kids, and they have kids, thousands of years from now.

I do and im sure they will.
We all gotta die some day, and to be honest, living in this current obama condition, dead is not looking so bad.
[Image: 16385d1247021808-inferno-red-red-trucks-my-truck.jpg]
^^Dangggggg RIUTG, sweet truck!
My nephew has a truck EXACTLY like that!! Ram tough!! He's got the ram logo in the back window. The girls and I think the logo favors the reproductive organs of a woman, so we've nicknamed it the uterus-mobile!!
:Clap::Clap:

The number one greenhouse gas is water vapor, carbon dioxide and methane follow.
^plus don't forget the number 1 cause of warming global temperature is the sun
It was new back then lol. Sittin on the lot.
nky Wrote:^plus don't forget the number 1 cause of warming global temperature is the sun

Correct!!
But few people realize that water vapor is a green house by-product, perhaps because it is considered harmless.

I remember when there was an outrage over the amount of methane that cows put back into the atmosphere with their flatulence. After all, before Obama we had to have something to be outraged about; so the public chose cow farts.
^
lol