Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Star of an Pro-Obama Ad Isn't a Big Obama Fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Supporters of President Obama have learned a valuable lesson from a laid-off steelworker in a popular anti-Bain ad who has gone off the reservation: just because someone doesn't like Mitt Romney doesn't make them Obama supporters.

RELATED: Another Poll Shows Bain Attacks Are Working

The ad by Priorities USA, a pro-Obama Super PAC, focuses on Bain Capital's GS Technologies steel plant in 2001, and stars Donnie Box. "This was a booming place and Mitt Romney and Bain Capital turned it into a junkyard just making money and leaving," he says.

RELATED: Romney Ignoring All the Free Advice He Got This Weekend

But In These Times, a progressive magazine, interviewed Box, and this is not the Obama campaign's preferred message:

"I think Obama is a jerk, a pantywaist, a lightweight, a blowhard. He hasn't done a goddamn thing that he said he would do. When he had a Democratic Senate and Democratic Congress, he didn't do a damn thing. He doesn't have the guts to say what’s on his mind."

http://news.yahoo.com/star-pro-obama-ad-...57898.html
I think this sums it up that true hard working Americans, either Democrat, or Republican, are sick of this garbage going on today.
^Wow. How does one side step the garbage though? It always seems to boil down to the lesser of two evils. Last election cycle we had to choose between Obama and John McCain. This time it will be Obama and Romney. We have a 4 year record, in Obama's case, and there is no way he can defend it. I didn't like the heallthcare initiative Romney endorsed in Mass. and yet, now he says that same system wouldn't work on the national level.

GS Technologies was already in some kind of trouble to attract the attention of Bain, who may even have been alerted by GS Tech's lead management itself. Likely, Mr Box and his cohorts, were screwed way before Bain came on the scene, by GS Tech's own management, and it was just a matter of time. Then after the treachery was complete, all the millionaire company rats jumped ship as Bain Capital moved in. Making Bain the 'bad guys'.

Solyndra, pulled the same shenanigans. In that case it was worse, because taxpayer money was used to make a massive infusion of cash into that 'greenhole', and then the company millionaire rats jumped that ship only a couple of months after the funds arrived. I can see how Obama would get the idea that goverment can make somebody rich in that scenario. When one compares the two, both are very bad, but it's one thing to have to investigate at some length to see if there is any actual participation by Romney as CEO. And quite another to ask, where was the government oversight protecting the US taxpayer in the Solindra case? Which is worse?
^
True.

The dude in the vid was pissed.
He isn't voting against Obama, he just isn't voting.
^
You cannot say the bolded part isnt true.
Has Obama told the truth about anything?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Has Obama told the truth about anything?

Obama speaking---

"What I've said is that we would put a cap-and-trade system in place that is as aggressive, if not more aggressive, than anybody else's out there. So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can. It's just that it will bankrupt them because they're gonna be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."

"When I was asked earlier about the issue of coal, you know, under my plan of a cap-and-trade system, the electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
Glad to know November is only a couple of months away.
^Me too. Obama has no defense, not only does he say this kind of stuff but, comes back later to reaffirm he says this kind of stuff. :igiveup: Any other man caught sneaking an aside with the Russian Premeir or as quotable as Obama is wouldn't have a ghost of a chance this Nov. I mean, we actually got guys here who work IN THE COAL INDUSTRY trying to take up for this guy.