Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Syracuse to leave Big East in 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Big East has reached an agreement with Syracuse University, allowing the Orange to leave the league a year early for the Atlantic Coast Conference.

Syracuse announced last fall its intention to join the ACC, but under Big East bylaws the school needed to serve a 27-month exit period. Instead, the Orange will now be allowed to leave on July 1, 2013 and will have to pay a fee of $7.5 million to depart. That's $2.5 million more than specified in the conference bylaws.
They REALLY want to leave. Good for them. I respect their desire to play some of the best teams.....and make money Wink
No Surprise.
Within a couple of years i expect the big east to be nothing but doormats, or the second coming of Conference USA.
I have no respect for Syracuse as long as Boeheim is at the helm. Paterno was found to be hiding a lot, just saying that Boeheim stood up vehomently for his friend, Fine. Saying that those accusers just wanted money. Then a couple days later vehomently backed him up again, until he back tracked his rear so fast. Why does nobody have less respect for him? I most certainly do.
I find out today, that trash Boeheim is representing the USA as the assistant coach for the men's USA basketball team. Why is this guy getting a pass for his defense of a child molester?
Fine is innocent you ****** ****** ******
^
lol. Ignorance is bliss.
your an idiot. and why have a picture of a girl like that on your display? do you know her? that your wife?

just something you work your arm out too?
^
I know your worried about my sex life, being a bernie fan and all, but in your statement you also called her a hot girl, thus making it valid.

Cmon, blow up again, i wanna see it. Please dont jump threw the computer screen again though, i cant take another beating like that.
Syracuse is overrated
Syracuse... smh
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I know your worried about my sex life, being a bernie fan and all, but in your statement you also called her a hot girl, thus making it valid.

Cmon, blow up again, i wanna see it. Please dont jump threw the computer screen again though, i cant take another beating like that.

actually I did message you to meet you one night. and who you was. you just reported it and got me banned chickenshit.:lame:
Strikeout King Wrote:The Big East has reached an agreement with Syracuse University, allowing the Orange to leave the league a year early for the Atlantic Coast Conference.

Syracuse announced last fall its intention to join the ACC, but under Big East bylaws the school needed to serve a 27-month exit period. Instead, the Orange will now be allowed to leave on July 1, 2013 and will have to pay a fee of $7.5 million to depart. That's $2.5 million more than specified in the conference bylaws.

ACCya!!!!!:Clap:
Overrated Wrote:Fine is innocent you ****** ****** ******

Both Suckacuse and Pittyful can kiss my Gold and Blue arse. ACCya!!!!!:flush:
go back to mexico neer fan. wvu blows.
Overrated Wrote:actually I did message you to meet you one night. and who you was. you just reported it and got me banned chickenshit.:lame:

I didnt get you banned.
You got yourself banned.
Its not my fault you dont know the difference between a private message and posting on someones public message board.
The fact that you broke another rule with name calling in this post just shows you never learned your lesson.

As long as you support a man who sexually molested young boys, you'll never have respect from anyone, and definitely will not have mine. Kinda show your true side.
Calm it down. K? K.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I didnt get you banned.
You got yourself banned.
Its not my fault you dont know the difference between a private message and posting on someones public message board.
The fact that you broke another rule with name calling in this post just shows you never learned your lesson.

As long as you support a man who sexually molested young boys, you'll never have respect from anyone, and definitely will not have mine. Kinda show your true side.

He has never been charged? you have no idea. People like you are jokes.:thanks:
So i can get a 18 year old to say you touched him in bad spots. So that makes you a child molester as well?
The fact that his wife was on tape admitting, which is FACT I think says it all.
That was fake.
ah boys...