Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: American Idol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody watching American Idol tonight its country night.....so far not so good.
Kelly and Bucky got this one for sure. They are both to country to not do good.
I heard Kelly looked hot.
Kelly was the only one who sounded good tonight. Bucky should have been a little better. Elliott was alright though.
98NCCalum Wrote:I heard Kelly looked hot.

Calm down....can someone get a bucket of water...COLD WATER...for 98 please!!!Confusedtrom: <--------98 taking a cold shower...lol
We need some water for Kelly because she was ON FIRE!:devilflam

I thought Bucky was good tonight, and also,surprisingly, Chris Doughtry was awesome.
Make that bucket for 2.....LOL
Chris and Bucky did good.
Chris is my man. He is sexy AND he can sing ANYTHING.

He can father my children as well..
I didn't watch it last night but I heard it wasn't too great
The songs were boring and most of the performers didn't really sing them "right" as in like the original way that they were recorded and sounded best but I mean..It's American Idol and no one on that show has a great taste in music IMO.
My friend is OBSESSED with Bucky. She has bought like 2 shirts. One says sweet tea and biscuits it's a southern thang. Wow..

She voted for him like over 400 times the other week. :ChairHit:
I don't like American Idol. I can't stand Paula...
I'm a huge fan of Taylor... the grey headed guy. I can't stand Kellie Pickler, she irritates the hell out of me, what an idiot!
Taylor and Chris are my favorite...
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Taylor and Chris are my favorite...

I like Chris a lot, as well!

I'm no longer impressed by Paris. Yeah she's young, but eh, just not impressed, thats all I can say.
thetribe Wrote:The songs were boring and most of the performers didn't really sing them "right" as in like the original way that they were recorded and sounded best but I mean..
They're not supposed to. They are supposed to take the songs and make them their own.
When they make country worse than what it already was..
I love Chris Daughtry. But im still in shock that Mandisa got voted off....she was also one of my favorites!!!
Mandisa didn't sing her best the other night, she struggled with country.
I heard some people talking about this yesterday. Mandisa had an amazing voice and I was shocked that she got voted off. Just because country wasn't her thing, they should have kept her around. She can outsing all the other women in every other category. Maybe it had something to do with her apperance not being as cookiecutter American as they wanted...I mentioned that to some friends a long time ago.
thetribe Wrote:I heard some people talking about this yesterday. Mandisa had an amazing voice and I was shocked that she got voted off. Just because country wasn't her thing, they should have kept her around. She can outsing all the other women in every other category. Maybe it had something to do with her apperance not being as cookiecutter American as they wanted...I mentioned that to some friends a long time ago.
I agree she does have a good voice, they should have thought about her other song's while voteing, country just isn't some peoples thing if she won idol she wouldn't have made a country cd, but same goes for Chris country isn't his thing but he pulled it off.
Buckey is gone.......
i cant believe bucky is gone...should have been Ace this week IMO. and why was Elliot in the bottom three?? he rocked!
Yea Bucky got the saft ACR should be long gone. I havent heard the 1st song he has sang that was worth anything.
I don't like Ace and his style. He looks too much like Jessica Simpson up there singing with those faces he makes and his hand motions. You know, you CAN OVERDUE things...
Ace will be gone next week IMO
Good.
Katherine is the bomb. Can't believe she has been in the bottom 3. Thats just stupid lol
It is cause Simon has the hots for her......lol