Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry at Lloyd Memorial - 2003 AA Semis - Full Game Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Pirates of Belfry defeat Erlanger Lloyd 21-13 on their way to their first state title appearance since 1986, this time winning their first of two. If you watch late in the game, Lloyd Memorial has chances to win and just doesn't convert.

Here's the links, I don't know how to embed, if anyone does, let me know. Lol.

Part 1:

2:

3:

4:
This was by FAR the coldest football game I have ever attended....
Lloyd hasn't been the same since that game. Vance almost made an awesome catch to win the game. That game was awesome
Belfry0304 Wrote:The Pirates of Belfry defeat Erlanger Lloyd 21-13 on their way to their first state title appearance since 1986, this time winning their first of two. If you watch late in the game, Lloyd Memorial has chances to win and just doesn't convert.

Here's the links, I don't know how to embed, if anyone does, let me know. Lol.

Part 1:

2:

3:

4:

[YOUTUBE="Belfry vs. LMHS 2003 Part 1"]-xey_3AHD70[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Belfry vs. LMHS 2003 Part 2"]8IH70eDgGQQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Belfry vs. LMHS 2003 Part 3"]0M1t0qrapjM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Belfry vs. LMHS 2003 Part 4"]nBcLGkITAsg[/YOUTUBE]
Belfry_99 Wrote:This was by FAR the coldest football game I have ever attended....

Got to be the coldest area in Ky. to play a football game. The coldest game i remember attending was the Pikeville/Beechwood game back in 1987. It was so cold that the sports writer for the Williamson paper stated in his report , his ballpoint pen had frozen up during the game.
Made me cold watching it and I forgot all about that double reverse pass that their best WR dropped that could have potentially tied the game.
Belfry_99 Wrote:This was by FAR the coldest football game I have ever attended....

+1..I walked from visitor side to concession stand and got 2 cups of hot chocolate and by the time I got back to seat it was ice cold. Only took a few min. We threw a blanket over us with the propane heater under the blanket and the blanket caught on fire and we didn't even know it until we smelled the smoke. The wife spent the whole halftime in vehicle trying to warm up. Great game to watch, but I will never watch another football game with it being that cold.