Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How many Florida Sophmores enter the NBA draft?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a question here..They already won the National title, and their stock may never be higher than it is now...

You have Joakim Noah, Al Horford, Corey Brewer, and Taurean Green..

I see two of the four going, and that is Noah and either Horford or Brewer..If none leave for the NBA then this team could be SCARY...
Hopefully all of them
I would say two if any go.. and I would think they would be Noah and Brewer
I hope they all go but I doubt any of them leaving. If any do leave I think it will be Noah his stock can't get much higher than it is now.
I think only 1 of them will leave and they'll be back next year defending there Championship !
I dont think any of them will leave and they will win it again next year
Thought that I heard Noah said he was going to stay next year. But I dont think any of them will leave, they have an awesome and athletic team and have alot of great chemistry and they have a good thing going. I would say that want to defend their crown next season.
I think that Horford and Brewer will enter the draft
Noah and brewer will be entering the draft
None of them will enter. If I had to choose one, I would say Brewer.
I really have no idea, but i voted anyway.
Noah and Green would be the two that I would think would declare if any of them were to do so...I just dont think they will...If all four come back, UF has a legitimate shot at getting back to the Final Four...I guess it all depends on what they want more; another ring, or a paycheck...Personally I'd like to see them stick around.
DeuceVille Wrote:Noah and Green would be the two that I would think would declare if any of them were to do so...I just dont think they will...If all four come back, UF has a legitimate shot at getting back to the Final Four...I guess it all depends on what they want more; another ring, or a paycheck...Personally I'd like to see them stick around.

You would....Smile

From a UK fan, i hoep they ALL leave.
corndog23 Wrote:You would....Smile

From a UK fan, i hoep they ALL leave.

:thatsfunn
I really like Noah's style of play...Very aggressive, not afraid of anyone... He's also very emotional on the court which I like. Not to mention, the kid is a beast down low.
He is definitely a machine down there. He destroyed us, and thats i would like him to leave. ONe of these days, when he is in the NBA, somebody wont take to kindly to his chest pounding ways, and they will bust his mouth. That, my friend, will be SWEET!
corndog23 Wrote:He is definitely a machine down there. He destroyed us, and thats i would like him to leave. ONe of these days, when he is in the NBA, somebody wont take to kindly to his chest pounding ways, and they will bust his mouth. That, my friend, will be SWEET!

His chest thumping does get a little old, but that's part of him playing with emotion.
DeuceVille Wrote:His chest thumping does get a little old, but that's part of him playing with emotion.

It was a little old the first 5 times!

It is now considered "a lot" old in my book!Smile
corndog23 Wrote:It was a little old the first 5 times!

It is now considered "a lot" old in my book!Smile

:thumpsup:
Yeah his chest thumping and that dang drum thing his does is annoying and I can't wait to see someone level him for it.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Yeah his chest thumping and that dang drum thing his does is annoying and I can't wait to see someone level him for it.

If he played for UK, I'd be willing to bet it wouldn't be a problem for most around here...Confusedhh:
i hope they all leave. bout all i have to say about it lol
DeuceVille Wrote:If he played for UK, I'd be willing to bet it wouldn't be a problem for most around here...Confusedhh:

:thumpsup:
DeuceVille Wrote:If he played for UK, I'd be willing to bet it wouldn't be a problem for most around here...Confusedhh:

I would, and that's no joke...There's no need to do it all the time like that, and I'd be like "Man what the hell is wrong with him"...Smile
Here yall go...Smile Smile
corndog23 Wrote:He is definitely a machine down there. He destroyed us, and thats i would like him to leave. ONe of these days, when he is in the NBA, somebody wont take to kindly to his chest pounding ways, and they will bust his mouth. That, my friend, will be SWEET!

Instead of him tuning up the band, someone will tune him up. I cant wait to see that.:letsparty
i say zero go pro they all return and win it all next year.. they have a outstanding coach in billy donovan