Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: To many trolls on BGR!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just me or do we have to many trolls on BGR. For a good example go to the thread Lawrence County football coach. The thread was started by someone named dawgfather. The question was do you think the new Lawrence coach was the right man for the job. Now with the fact that I am from Lawrence and went to this school I felt that I had just as much right as anyone to comment about the subject. I was just posting about my own views and opinions about the subject and if you don't like what I said that is fine but it's how I feel. Three people that I don't know from Adam started to make comments also and that is fine they have just as much right as me but then the started in on me and they got a little smart mouthed. Now that is fine also but then things got out of control and it was three of em like 3 man tag team. They were saying stuff like I was going to tear the team apart and all kinds of weird stuff. They act like something you say on BGR is going to stop the rotation of the earth or something. This is not facebook and I don't think the eyes of the world are on us or anything. What planet are these people from, they act like they own BGR or something. I think they have lost sight of the point of BGR. Correct me if i'm wrong but is this not a place to talk all things sports and to trash talk and have fun. And last I checked part of talking sports is talking about coaches and the job they are doing good or bad. They started talking about how they were coaches and star players and all this stuff and hey it just might be true but it don't make em any less weird or annoying. Anyway the point is I love sports and I love talking sports but I don't want to get harassed every time I log in. If you have had problems with some or all of the same people you can PM me if you don't want to post live. the three people are #1 NKY #2MUSTANGSALLY #3 backwoods my name is Do-double-gg. They all three will probably start in on me again when they see this post but it just shows how weird they are. The three BGR police.:lame:
Dude you cant worry about trolls.
No matter what site you go on, you will have them.
My point is, once you create a name for yourself and post regularly, people will start takeing you seriously.
Dont worry about what anybody says and you have a right to express your own opinion to the fullest.

This site needs some new posters so dont give up.
Trust me, in time, you wont even notice trolls.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dude you cant worry about trolls.
No matter what site you go on, you will have them.
My point is, once you create a name for yourself and post regularly, people will start takeing you seriously.
Dont worry about what anybody says and you have a right to express your own opinion to the fullest.

This site needs some new posters so dont give up.
Trust me, in time, you wont even notice trolls.
Thank you
This site would be boring without trolls
I know some people wont like everything I post and I wont like everything they post either but I wont give em a hard time about it. I love stuff like this and I will try to get some other people I know to come on BGR also.:Thumbs:
Do-double-gg Wrote:Thank you

No prob, if you need anything just shoot one of us a PM
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:No prob, if you need anything just shoot one of us a PM
Love the picture,I think she is hot also, Always did
Do-double-gg i think you are just taking it to personally and you cant do that. I dont know a lot about your coach or team, but most everything you where saying was negative about your own team. You have a new coach & he has not even coached his 1st game & you sound like you have already given up on him. I think those comments are whats giving you all the negative feed back. I'm not trying to instigate this any further. I'm only giving you my opinion on what i see. People are going to have different opinions on different things. This is a discussion board so you have just as much right to voice your opinion. You cant get all bent out of shape when someone doesnt agree with you though. A lot of times when you read something you can also mistake what the poster is saying. When you talk to someone face to face there tone of voice & actions will speak louder than words. When you are typing its hard to interpret sometimes and can be taken out of context.
Good luck to you & your team, but give your coach a chance before you throw him under the bus.
And by the way welcome to BGR it is a wonderful site & when football does get here you will see this message board light up.
Hey I respect all peoples opinions including yours. But there is a big difference between voicing your opinion and trying to start an argument just for the sake of an argument. Heck, I even like a good argument form time to time but just don't get weird about it like some people did the other day.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Do-double-gg i think you are just taking it to personally and you cant do that. I dont know a lot about your coach or team, but most everything you where saying was negative about your own team. You have a new coach & he has not even coached his 1st game & you sound like you have already given up on him. I think those comments are whats giving you all the negative feed back. I'm not trying to instigate this any further. I'm only giving you my opinion on what i see. People are going to have different opinions on different things. This is a discussion board so you have just as much right to voice your opinion. You cant get all bent out of shape when someone doesnt agree with you though. A lot of times when you read something you can also mistake what the poster is saying. When you talk to someone face to face there tone of voice & actions will speak louder than words. When you are typing its hard to interpret sometimes and can be taken out of context.
Good luck to you & your team, but give your coach a chance before you throw him under the bus.
And by the way welcome to BGR it is a wonderful site & when football does get here you will see this message board light up.
1 blackcatfan I don,t have a problem with you. You gave your opinion and then you went on about your business and I respect that. I let it go on to long anyway with some of those people. I gut sucked in hook,line and sinker but it wont happen again. I like the new football field by the way.
#2 WHAT.............................I'll try harder next time[YOUTUBE="I'll try harder"]7YkbgvRMpW0[/YOUTUBE]
Do or do not... there is no try.” Yoda if you want to be a trolling master.
[Image: Try-Not.jpg]
Do-double-gg Wrote:I know some people wont like everything I post and I wont like everything they post either but I wont give em a hard time about it. I love stuff like this and I will try to get some other people I know to come on BGR also.:Thumbs:
Welcome Do-Double-GG !!! Thicken up the skin a little and get ready for the season
because some of these guys our MASTERS at the trash-talk (and trust me..it flys both
ways). The countdown is on, and it's just around the corner!
Just ignore them man! Stick with us and don't pay attention to the non-sense.
There's safety in numbers.
zaga_fan Wrote:This site would be boring without trolls

Dumbest statement ever !!
First and foremost Do-Double-gg, welcome to the site. I am truly happy that you are here and willing to contribute. Please bring to the table what you have and make this site you number one social media choice.

About the trolls, this is where I have to ask you to thicken your skin a little! IT's SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!!!! Everyone got on this site using a name to hind behind. I'm fairly confident that your mother does not call you DD-Double-GG, so understand that when you join a FREE social media site, you have just opened yourself up to pats on the back, and kicks in the tail! Trolling is about nothing more than getting "called out" or someone trying to "jab you with a stick"! Grow some elephant skin and don't get caught up in your feelings!

There are some incredible members on this site that post only possitive and meaningful post. There are members that only want to be your friend. But just like that is not "Real Life", so is the fact that there will be those who want to get your going! The fact that you started this thread just put a BIG

[Image: Bullseye+Blog+paid.jpg]

So don't take anything personal. Roll with the punches! And don't take anything personal! You ONLY way to get the trolls to stay out of your posts is when you ignore them completely! Just as others have said, ignore them and they eventually leave you alone.

Advice

[Image: 127134d1247491680-lotus-dealers-sell-the...-troll.jpg]

As for trolls that are reading this - have at it! I love good trolling! The trolls who are pitiful trolls get run off, but I don't want to see "NO TROLLS" on this site.

As for those who hate the trolls - there is a site where you can pay for the milk that is trollfree! This site is free and there is nothing that is wrong with trolling! It's keeps things interesting! Football season is the greatest time for membership on this site. With this festive period, we all get a little NUTSO and love to taunt the other team! Trolls go with football! If you don't like the trolling in the football section, well, we have cheerleading!

Ignore what you don't like, bu to think that trolls will go away??? Not as long as I am here!
Stardust Wrote:First and foremost Do-Double-gg, welcome to the site. I am truly happy that you are here and willing to contribute. Please bring to the table what you have and make this site you number one social media choice.

About the trolls, this is where I have to ask you to thicken your skin a little! IT's SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!!!! Everyone got on this site using a name to hind behind. I'm fairly confident that your mother does not call you DD-Double-GG, so understand that when you join a FREE social media site, you have just opened yourself up to pats on the back, and kicks in the tail! Trolling is about nothing more than getting "called out" or someone trying to "jab you with a stick"! Grow some elephant skin and don't get caught up in your feelings!

There are some incredible members on this site that post only possitive and meaningful post. There are members that only want to be your friend. But just like that is not "Real Life", so is the fact that there will be those who want to get your going! The fact that you started this thread just put a BIG

[Image: Bullseye+Blog+paid.jpg]

So don't take anything personal. Roll with the punches! And don't take anything personal! You ONLY way to get the trolls to stay out of your posts is when you ignore them completely! Just as others have said, ignore them and they eventually leave you alone.

Advice

[Image: 127134d1247491680-lotus-dealers-sell-the...-troll.jpg]

As for trolls that are reading this - have at it! I love good trolling! The trolls who are pitiful trolls get run off, but I don't want to see "NO TROLLS" on this site.

As for those who hate the trolls - there is a site where you can pay for the milk that is trollfree! This site is free and there is nothing that is wrong with trolling! It's keeps things interesting! Football season is the greatest time for membership on this site. With this festive period, we all get a little NUTSO and love to taunt the other team! Trolls go with football! If you don't like the trolling in the football section, well, we have cheerleading!

Ignore what you don't like, bu to think that trolls will go away??? Not as long as I am here!

Right on Stardust! :notworthy
[Image: 37576978111075770_3B23SUPh_f_thumb.jpg]
LOL I HOPE SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL CAN GET THE CLUE I LEFT HIM IN THE LOCATION BAR!!! LOL The student teaches the master. I am so gooood at this
Confusednicker::howdy:.
Backwoods Wrote:There's safety in numbers.

True dat.
Id give anything for some more Whitley fans.
Question, if the Name is supposed to be like the Snoop lyrics, why the two G's after the Double? D-O-Double-G = Dogg, D-O-DOUBLE-GG =Dogggg

Welcome, to BGR! lol :flame:
Panther Thunder Wrote:Question, if the Name is supposed to be like the Snoop lyrics, why the two G's after the Double? D-O-Double-G = Dogg, D-O-DOUBLE-GG =Dogggg

Welcome, to BGR! lol :flame:
I put in the 2 g's just because of the word double LOL
:hilarious:
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling LOL !!! Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:True dat.
Id give anything for some more Whitley fans.
I would give anything to see that picture without the water hose and more Lawrence county fans!!! lol
^
lol, ive seen plenty of her without the water hose there....
There are trolls I guess, I have been called one. But what is wrong with posting about another team, are you only allowed to talk about your team or can you venture out and discuss stuff about another team. Last I checked it wasn't against the law, but some poor people take it personal because their kid is on the team.