Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Aces of 8's & Deadman's Hand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who does everyone that watches wrestling, TNA, think they are?

I was reading a wrestling forum and some where saying it could be Jeff Jarrett, Eric Bischoff, Batista or The Undertaker......It's like a Biker Gang type thing that TNA is doin

Not sure why Taker at the end of his career would go and do something like this.
Quote:I have it on very good authority that the leader of the Aces and 8's faction will be someone who has a real grudge against HH and Sting.

This person is also a keen biker and the factio Aces and 8's is being set up as a "Hells Angels" type faction.

Said person also made a comment recently to wait for some big news from him in the future!!

Maybe Eric Bischoff?
I was reading online, yahoo, that Sting is gonna be off tv until BFG....that this "Aces and Eights" could be an NWO type group with Hogan being involved in it.

I like what there doing with this angle.....hopefully they can keep it up
ROFL @ whoever thinks The Undertaker would go to TNA.

My immediate hunch was that Jeff Jarrett would be the main man behind it, because Sting got in the TNA before he did...when he should have been the 1st person inducted.
^ That's what I said when I first read it.
I meant to say that Sting got into the TNA Hall of Fame before Jarrett did...and perhaps Jarrett is bitter about that.
I'm anxious to see SD's take on this angel

The reason Hogan will be off TV for awhile is because he is having another back surgery
I read on another wrestling forum that one of the masked men was Chris Masters

I would almost bet that Jarrett is the leader or somehow involved in this.

I really like this storyline. TNA is keeping them close to the vest. No leaks, no spoilers or anything on who they are
It has been confirmed that 2 of the attackers are former WWE Superstars, Luke Gallows and Wes Brisco

Chris Masters is not part of the Aces and Eights

http://www.sescoops.com/ex-wwe-talent-wo...-sorensen/
Aces and Eights twitter

"Aces & Eights ‏@TheAcesAnd8s
Who is first to draw #DeadMansHand? The clue is in who we follow."

They are following Sting, Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angel and now they are following Gut Check.......

https://twitter.com/TheAcesAnd8s

Yes I am one of there followers......
Austin Aries is the next one to be attacked!!!!

I am loving what they are doing with the Aces and Eights angle!! Personally, I hope it's better than Nexus
I thought one of the guys had a similar build and carried himself alot like Luke Gallows. Rumor that I have heard is that Joey Ryan might be the leader, but I can't see him being a strong enough character to make it work. I could be wrong, but I would have to think it is a bigger name. Hopefully, not Jarrett. I just don't think people care about him that much anymore. No offense to his work, but as a character, I think his days are gone as a top guy.
in the last episode, I wasn't "watching" when I heard the altered voice, and it reminded a LOT of Kevin Nash
J-Rod/Stardust have they said/rumored as to when they are gonna reveil who is behind Aces & Eights and who all's in it?
Nope.
Couple quick questions

- is Wes Brisco the dude with long blonde curly hair?

- is Luke Gallows the big guy that does all the talking for Aces and Eights?

What are some good wrestling news and rumors websites? I know of sescoops and wrestlezone
Strikeout King Wrote:Couple quick questions

- is Wes Brisco the dude with long blonde curly hair?

- is Luke Gallows the big guy that does all the talking for Aces and Eights?

What are some good wrestling news and rumors websites? I know of sescoops and wrestlezone

Brisco is the long curly haired on, he's pretty easy to spot.

I don't believe that Gallows is the speaker.
Strikeout King Wrote:J-Rod/Stardust have they said/rumored as to when they are gonna reveil who is behind Aces & Eights and who all's in it?

No, and I honestly have stopped following it SK. Once they put the strap on Aries and the A@8 started talking, I stopped watching. I DVR'd it last night, turned it on at 11 hit FFwd and was done by 11:05 - I honestly don't know if I remember a thing about the show - just didn't interest me.