Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy layne wins UPIKE 7 on 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The bobcats went 5-0 and won every game by 20+. Congrats guys and goodluck this season
Who all did they play????
Congrats
Prestonsburg was the best team there but they left early. Johnson Central and Wheelersburg Ohio were the next best two teams. Johns Central and Wheelersburg rotated their JV and let them play a few games. Betsy Layne played well but was not the best team there.
Who did they play in the finals?
Come on, you aren't going to give them credit. They went undefeated. One game was close which was wheelersburg. The rest of the games was by 25 points or more. They played your team first and won by 40. Come on, man!
No team really looked good. Dylan Hamilton was the best Quarterback there. That's the only reason they won it. It is just a glorified two hand touch game.
They played well and Hamilton did a great job but they did not play P-burg.
I understand your from Valley, but I really don't think you have a leg to stand on New O.
Maybe it is two hand touch, but never stinks to win five in row. Those kids out there for B.L. Are the skill guys. To win all those games they must have some ability. Get six or seven big boys to play well and you have a good season ahead.
Congrats Bobcats! Really surprised how well Paintsville did. Didnt Prestonsburg and Betsy Layne play Shelby Valley what was their scores?
Shelby Valley lost to Betsy Layne 46 to 12.
Shelby Valley lost to Prestonsburg 25 to 17 I think. Maybe someone can correct me.

BUT THIS IS PASSING!
I watched every game except the finals and P-burg was the best team there hands down. I am not taking anything away from BL, they did a great job and I really like those kids because I know them off the field.
P-burg scored 3 TD's on 6 passes and then subbed against SV. BL scored 5 TD's against SV the whole game.
Who did BL beat in the finals?
Paintsville 43 to 9
Who beat Johnson Central out?
How did paintsville do other than the finals?
Congrats BL, I was not taking anything away from you guys becuase you impressed me all day.
Paintsville was impressive. I think they beat Pikeville twice. They also won their pool.

Johnson central lost to wheelersburg team 1.
Thanks sc. A few good linemen and we could be decent
Congrats on the win.
Glad to see Wheelersburg did as well as they did.
Congrats to BL on thier win in the 7 on 7 tourney. Also,congrats on beating Pikeville twice. I wonder if,- Maynard,this could be an indicator of the type of offensive scheme the Panther's will rely on this season? But anyway,way to go BL.
Congrats to BL on winning the tournament.
Congrats to P'burg on a good showing.
Many are saying P'burg was the best team there. I wasnt able to attend, but wish P'burg & BL where able to play each other to settle this debate.
Both schools,Pburg and BL are hosting 7 on 7's next week.....should be interesting..
bearcat88 Wrote:Both schools,Pburg and BL are hosting 7 on 7's next week.....should be interesting..

Do you know the dates and time?
if weather is rainy but not lightening, will they still have the 7on7?? I wasn't sure if they do 7on7s in the rain?? There are a few around here this weekend so i was curious with it supposed to be bad weather.
I would have liked to have seen how Belfry competed in this. Our quarterback was out of town. We've been doing the 7 on 7 and passing thing more the past few years, so I think with Warren at QB we could really do well.

Congrats to BL, I've heard that QB is something special. Good on the rise program.
The bobcats are hosting on Tuesday, but they will be without three starters because of camps. If I understand correctly Betsy Layne didn't play Tony Dirico on offense. we need to realize this is passing league. Bobcats continue to get better and work hard.
Pikeville and BL didn't play each other this year at the tourney. Congrats to the Bobcats!
Pages: 1 2