Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 16th Region - Top Teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see this on other boards..i wanna see what you all think..plus im a Morgan fan..what or who do they have comin back next season??
It`s pretty tight for the top three.But I`ll give it a shot.
1.Russell-They won the region,and return most of their starters.
2.Ashland-McDavid,Wilcox,and Thomas return.Good core still in place.
3.Elliott-May have the best player in the region by years end next season.Ferguson is for real.The twins are solid as well.Loss of Weddington hurts size and rebounding
4.Rowan Co.-Daniel and Martin are the best guard duo in the 16th.
5.Morgan-Never overlook Perry and Company.He seems to always get the most of his teams.Slow start,but they will build on it.
1. Elliott Co. -- The Trio of the twins and Ferguson will be hungry to get back to the finals.
2. Russell -- They are the Regional Champs. Look for another deep run.
3. Ashland. They have there top 3 back. The Tomcats are hoping to add to their already rich tradidtion.
4. Rowan Co. -- Bring their top 2 scorers back. Look for improvment for 6"7 Blake Pettit.
5. Rose Hill -- Look for them to mature as the season goes on and make their first trip to Morehead since the glory days.
Your correct,I forgot all about Rose Hill.They are going to be in the top 5 before the end of the year.
I thought Daniel and Martin were seniors?
Nope,their both juniors.
1. Russell
2. Elliott County
3. Ashland
4. Rowan County
5. Morgan County/ Rose Hill
Morgan County will be lead by Haney, May, and Ferguson, next year.
i know Haney is a senior..but how old is May and Ferguson? are they Sophomores or Juniors next season??
Logan May and Brandon Ferguson will be Juniors next season..May can shoot and has nice ball handling ability and Ferguson is real atheletic..not a real shooter though can finish with the flush..but another player you might need to add to the top cougar players is Cameron Dunn..he can shoot, dribble, and pass..though he's young..he will be pretty good..
Dunn will be a sophomore next season.

May and Ferguson will both be juniors.
With Haney, Montgomery, Ferguson, May, Dunn, Henderson, Harris, Young and so on..Morgan will be pretty good..Haney can shoot and is good in the post..Montgomery is a good defender and can get to the basket, Ferguson is a slasher and has nice hops, May is a good shooter, dribbler, and passer (so is Dunn) Henderson is a great defender, Harris has good ball handling ability but size hurts him, and Young is prolly the best defender in the region..like i said..Morgan will be above average..Top 5