Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rajon Rondo more than likely to leave: He will make his decision tomorow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think we will see another case of Sebastion Telfair in Rondo. Telfair hasnt done anything in the big leagues and he was supposed to be the greatest. Rondo dont have the jumper or mantality to play in the bigs.

All I can say is ........ahh we'll cya bub
Yeah he'll be gone, but it shouldn't surprise anyone
golfman42 Wrote:I think we will see another case of Sebastion Telfair in Rondo. Telfair hasnt done anything in the big leagues and he was supposed to be the greatest. Rondo dont have the jumper or mantality to play in the bigs.

All I can say is ........ahh we'll cya bub

Have a link by any chance?
Thanks ZMG.......i doubt he will sign an agent
If he trys to go pro he is going to be a joke in the nba, he still can't shoot at all.
Who will be the PG?
Ramel Bradley or Jodie Meeks
Dont count out Micheal Porter yet either.
Well, If I was RR i wouldnt sign an agent I would try out for teams and if he is not impressing them then I would go back to UK !
Think it's a pretty smart move, leave while you have some stock....
FreakNasty Wrote:Think it's a pretty smart move, leave while you have some stock....

I think if he stayed around one more year he would develop his skills more and have a better chance at landing a better contract making him really wealthy!!!
he isnt goin to leave.. wait and see.
I don't think he will
But I don't think playing at UK will improve his shooting either.
See ya Rondo....:Wave: :yawn:
I hope Rondo doesn't leave...
He will so he can make some quick $$$$$$$$$$$$.
Today he is announcing that he is going to the NBA draft and Tubby is going to have a talk with him before the Press Conference, telling him to not sign an agent ! So he could come back to the Wildcats when he wanted too. The announcement will be in Memorial Colosium.
shew.. i wish i could make the league minimum.. and just wear a jersey..
well i might have been wrong in my previous statement