Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dwight Howard not as close to being traded as some of us thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ah boys...
I was going by what was being reported.....They need to do 1 of 2 things.....Trade him and get it over with or make him shut up and stop being a big baby and make him play. This is getting old
Lol
I've lost so much respect for this man during this time.
This is a million times worse than the lebron thing.
^Well, lets be realistic - he is making more than Lebron Wink
The Nets have officially dropped out of the Dwight Howard race.

He'd look better in gold anyway.
Breaking news, D Howard has signed with the Miami Heat in a sign and trade deal

[Image: 395661_345470645469705_1127081499_n.jpg]

D Howard has signed an 8 year deal with the Orlando Magic and then traded his rights to the Miami Heat. In exchange, the Magic will receive $13, a tube of Pat Riley's Brylcream, and tickets to the Heat's ring ceremony.......

.... This D Howard crap is getting old. The uniform that Howard will wear next season will say MAGIC, and not the Magic that owns the Lakers.....
Stardust Wrote:Breaking news, D Howard has signed with the Miami Heat in a sign and trade deal

[Image: 395661_345470645469705_1127081499_n.jpg]

D Howard has signed an 8 year deal with the Orlando Magic and then traded his rights to the Miami Heat. In exchange, the Magic will receive $13, a tube of Pat Riley's Brylcream, and tickets to the Heat's ring ceremony.......

.... This D Howard crap is getting old. The uniform that Howard will wear next season will say MAGIC, and not the Magic that owns the Lakers.....

I think he will be anywhere but Orlando...
IMO he's too big of a distraction at this point and they have to get something for him. Even if they just trade him for a couple of draft picks they are coming out to the good. They won't win a title with him this year and the only thing that will happen next year would be they gain some cap space to rebuild with. They could trade him now, get some pieces or picks and pick up the cap space immediately.

He's honestly better off in the D-League at this point.
Exact same words that all of us were saying last November too, but he stayed in Disney and said he wanted to stay. I won't be surprised to see another complete turnaround on his part and signing a contract to stay in Florida....