Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: First team to lose 100 games this year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will be the most likely to lose 100 games this season? I am going with the Marlins.
Yeah the Marlins or the Rockies...Kansas City has a pretty good chance too...
Ill agree with Florida. KC has a good chance at it, and also i think the Orioles will suck this year.
The Royals or Colorado. Both teams are very young
i would say the marlins or the rockies
Marlins
The Reds might too...
I'm going to go with the Royals.
Tampa Bay- play in the AL East, which includes Yanks, Sox, Blue Jays(very improved) and Baltimore(lead the AL East for half of the season). That is going to be a very tough divisional schdule.
Tampa Bay OWNED the Yankees last year, and they have some nice young players. They will be closer to a 500. record then you think...
Rockies
Reds
Why Johnny Ringo. You look as if you could be a Marlins fan.
Rockies, Reds, Royals !!!
i think it will be the A's
The Mets!!!
The Royals
cardsfan Wrote:The Mets!!!
You are joking right?
2000PHS Wrote:You are joking right?

I hope they do I can't stand them!!! :thumpsup:
I will add Pittsburgh to this list too !
cardsfan Wrote:I hope they do I can't stand them!!! :thumpsup:

Its ok it hope that, just don't expect it. This year's team may finally take the divsion away from the Braves. A lot of key off season pick ups.
reds
2000PHS Wrote:Its ok it hope that, just don't expect it. This year's team may finally take the divsion away from the Braves. A lot of key off season pick ups.

The Braves are always hard to handle.My Tigers are 5-0 and are in first place in the central division in the american league.They will be playing the White Sox on Monday this should be a real test for them.I think Jim Leyland is doing a outstanding job as their new manager.
I'm gonna go with the Royals, they just haven't made any major offseason moves to improve from the mediocre season they had last year.
corndog23 Wrote:Ill agree with Florida. KC has a good chance at it, and also i think the Orioles will suck this year.

i dont see how u think the orioles will lose that many they are going to be decent with them getting my braves pitching coach shit i forgot his name they will be good i think not division winners but good