Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County Scrimmages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Do any of you know who,when or where Lawrence will scrimmage. I know they take on Huntington at home but don't know the date. I would also like to know when the red and black game is if you know.:please:
Ok do we have any LCHS fans on here who know!!!:please:
I was wondering the same thing, I do not see the regular lc posters on here like we use to see. Anyways, I have not got a date yet on when and where the scrimmage will be. I'm looking forward to seeing how we do this year
I just found out this year that they have Lawrence games on http://www.levisalazer.com,but do they have the scrimmage games also?
regular season schedule:
Aug 17, 12Ashland Blazeraway7:30 PM
Aug 24, 12Jackson Countyhome7:30 PM
Aug 31, 12Prestonsburghome7:30 PM
Sep 7, 12Perry County Centralhome7:30 PM
Sep 14, 12Letcher County Centralhome7:30 PM
Sep 21, 12Racelandaway7:30 PM
Sep 28, 12Sheldon Clarkaway7:30 PM
Oct 5, 12Pike County Centralhome7:30 PM
Oct 12, 12Belfryhome7:30 PM
Oct 19, 12East Ridgeaway7:30 PM
Either we don't have any LCHS people on here or they don't know either!!!:HitWall:
:thatsfunn
that is what we will do to the competition this year!!!
Do-double-gg Wrote::thatsfunn

Keep dreaming. The bulldogs will get a good dose of what's in store for them this season when the get spanked at Putnam on August 17th.
Well I hope you are much improved from last year because we will be. Last year we were very young and had an all new coaching staff and even then you did not blow us out of the water or anything like that. This game will be much more close then what you think. It will be far from a spanking!!! Last year we had a lot of young starters but that will pay off in the end.
[Image: cats-dogs-fight-9.jpg?w=500]

Ok tomcat pride after what I just saw from the bulldogs today I think it will be more like the picture above
Do-double-gg Wrote:[Image: a-cats-dogs-fight-2.jpg?w=500&h=373]
:redboxer:

Do-double-gg Wrote::thatsfunn
Isn't that a german shepherd and not a bulldog?:welcome:
nky Wrote:Isn't that a german shepherd and not a bulldog?:welcome:
could not find a bulldog with a cat in his mouth lol
I heard Lawrence County will play in a 7 on 7 at Raceland Friday and Saturday this week.
How many players does LC have out this year?
I seen them over at the practice field yesterday and it looked like over 30 kids out.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I seen them over at the practice field yesterday and it looked like over 30 kids out.

There's single A schools that have more out than that. Ouch, it's going to be a tough year in Louisa. Why would any football player that's any good stay there?
Tomcat Pride Wrote:There's single A schools that have more out than that. Ouch, it's going to be a tough year in Louisa. Why would any football player that's any good stay there?

why does ashland year in and year out turn out to be the biggest disappointment in our area. they win a game or two and omg they are the best team but playoff time get spanked year in and year out.:lame:
you really only need 11 players to play a game.
I'd take 25 solid players anyday versus 45 Rudy's
MustangSally Wrote:you really only need 11 players to play a game.
I'd take 25 solid players anyday versus 45 Rudy's

:rockon::Thumbs:
Anyone know how the Bulldogs did during the 7 on 7 at Raceland?
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Anyone know how the Bulldogs did during the 7 on 7 at Raceland?

First of all it really offends most Dawg Fans to respond on any post by Double-Do-GG.. whatever he is definitely not the type of fan any team would want.

As for the 7 on 7 tournament, The JV team went undefeated and won the tournament.

The Varsity team came in 2nd with loss to Fleming Co a strong passing team, in the Final Game.The Dawgs had to play a lot Freshman and they have some that will be a Future Force. One notable win was LC's win over Johnson Central in the Semi Final Games. LC has about 50 players out this year, counted them last week in practice. The team lost 17 Seniors last year. Yes it was JC's Varsity team before the EGG starts complaining.
ballfan87 Wrote:First of all it really offends most Dawg Fans to respond on any post by Double-Do-GG.. whatever he is definitely not the type of fan any team would want.

As for the 7 on 7 tournament, The JV team went undefeated and won the tournament.

One notable win was LC's win over Johnson Central in the Semi Final Games.

but the refs had to be cheating, right? or JC must have had several players on vacation? Confusednicker:

i also agree with you on the newest LC poster. he definitely is not the normal attitude of LC fans.
Hey I would love to see the dawgs do good this season more then most. If I am wrong I will come on here and say I was wrong for you and all to hear. I don't make comments and then just go away never to be seen again like some people. I would love to be wrong. Just don't play all your cards on a 7 on 7 is all I ask. I would put more stock in a scrimmage then a 7 on 7 and I dont put much in those either. Teams like Trinity and Highlands probably lose a game or two in the 7 on 7 stuff from time to time but you see what they do in a real game with 11 on 11 when it matters If the dawgs do good this year and this coach has a long career I would be about the most happy dawg fan on this earth!!!:igiveup:
If you bulldog fans get excited over 7 on 7 sucess then you're in for a rude awakening. We were defeated by East Carter on Friday but do you actually think that they'll even come close to us in a regular game? I thought your skill players were very small. How many upperclassmen did Lawrence have on the field Saturday? I still think it's going to be a long year in Bulldog land with two wins in the forcast.
Year in Year out, Betsey Lane is the World champion 7 on 7 team. It really means nothing. Grant Kiser is going to be a Phenom in a couple years. Wellman and Watson will absolutley take your head off. Goble is a good hard runner. LC can put 11 good players on the field, if we can stay healthy and are very well conditioned, we will surprise alot of teams. we get anyone hurt, or we get tired we are in big trouble.
What ever went with the the Morgan Obrien kid from last year or I think that was his name. Is he gone? Nothing much been said about em this year that I know of.
Pages: 1 2 3 4