Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Diamond Dallas Page to be at Raw tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WWE is teasing that Heath Slater will come face to face with another legend on tonight’s RAW Supershow from the Laredo Energy Arena in Laredo, Texas.

It was reported over the weekend that the next legend rumored to be returning to RAW was former WCW & WWE star Diamond Dallas Page.

To update this story – the following message was posted on the DDP Yoga Facebook page on Monday morning:

“I just talked to DDP and he said that he was on his way to Texas but wouldn’t say why..”

http://www.sescoops.com/update-on-the-le...ng-on-raw/
Cool.
I know this is off topic but whatever happened to Raven
Doink the Clown is not DDP............
now there's DDP.....
Raven is still wrestling in the indies.

DDP looked pretty great.
I thought when Doink came out, "Oh no, this can't be the superstar", and it definitely was not the original Doink (Brooklyn Brawler) Steve Lombardi. But it was nice when Heath started to celebrate to the "BANG" and see a rather fit DDP come to the ring. Nicely done last night
Self high five
^BANG! lol
Stardust Wrote:I thought when Doink came out, "Oh no, this can't be the superstar", and it definitely was not the original Doink (Brooklyn Brawler) Steve Lombardi. But it was nice when Heath started to celebrate to the "BANG" and see a rather fit DDP come to the ring. Nicely done last night

DDP has been a fitness guru for several years now.
He could probably work a decent match IMO.
But the stuff he has done on the side has been horrible...
^ Yes, Yoga makes you a fitness guru.....
^ Just for fun - I looked him up in an attempt to bust balls, like a do on a regular basis around these parts, and look what I find.

[Image: BG5WN.png]