Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are they doing with this character?

I mean if they wanna make him into a monster why not put him up against better competition like Show, Kane, Lesnar, Cena, Brodus Clay or any other top superstar instead of having him wrestle Ring of Honer/Ohio Valley type wrestlers
Strikeout King Wrote:What are they doing with this character?

I mean if they wanna make him into a monster why not put him up against better competition like Show, Kane, Lesnar, Cena, Brodus Clay or any other top superstar instead of having him wrestle Ring of Honer/Ohio Valley type wrestlers

I don't like him. I think he's a Goldberg wanna be and I never liked Goldberg either. I do agree with you SK. They need to put him in there with some talent. On a side note. I do wish they would bring the jobbers back in more matches.
Part of the reason they keep feeding him jobbers, is because most of the main roster talent doesn't want to work with him because either...

A.) He's an accident waiting to happen...(stiff worker leading to injuries)

B.) He'll hurt others image by making them look weak.
He is a broken neck waiting to happen. This guy cannot work! I'd love to see Ron Simmons or Road Warrior Hawk back. These were the two guys that were always putting into the ring to straighten up guys who work dangerous!
He's a joke. Hell high school wrestlers could take the wrestlers on that they give him and probably win too

Why not have him face Kane or Mark Henry when he comes back?
^ It's all about getting the fans to buy into him. They looked at what TNA was doing with Big Red and wanted to one up them. Ryback is just being built as a beast. As long as the arena fans are into it, and it looks like they are, then keep up the charade. Once he has to work a match, his skills will be exposed and they will no longer make any money off of him. So, I'm fine with what his gimmick is right now.
Why not put him up against Khali?
^ That would be like watching two Frankensteins in the ring
^ They've done it before. Kane/Show. Show/Lesnar.
That's Giants, you can get away with it. When I say Frankenstein, I mean two guys who can't work. The guys you mentioned above all are good workers. Khali and Ryback are not, that's what I meant by Frankensteins.
Yeah, Big Show, at least used to be (I don't know if he still is, I haven't watched his matches recently) an incredibly good worker for his size.
Stardust Wrote:That's Giants, you can get away with it. When I say Frankenstein, I mean two guys who can't work. The guys you mentioned above all are good workers. Khali and Ryback are not, that's what I meant by Frankensteins.

why won't they just let Ryback go, they got enough money makers as it is
Someone see's something in him. It takes the fans to tell them they have someone who does not make money. It's just like your disdain for John Cena. You don't like him, but you are in the minority about it. He's the biggest gate this business has ever known. You and I both don't like Ryback, but if he is making money, well???????????? I can't say he's making money, but if they have not pulled him from television, it;s not because he's costing them money!
true true true
^ I would assume this is either a mockery to the Crimson gimick, or Goldberg. It appears that Ryback had a good following in WWE developmental, so I guess they see something. We'll see. I'd love to see them turn him into a heel, but let's get rid of the squash crap.....
If you put Ryback/Khali in a match, that would be stupid, if khali gets knocked down one time the match is over. He can barely make it out to the ring. He doesnt need to wrestle anymore.
Ryback is good for them now but they need someone to teach him how to work before he ends someone's career
Who sings his new theme song? Not "Meat"
I thought Ryback had broken Jack Swagger's neck last night when he dropped him on his head. That looked dangerous.
^ Yeah Ryback would destroy Mark Henry with ease Confusednicker:
Strikeout King Wrote:^ Yeah Ryback would destroy Mark Henry with ease Confusednicker:

Mark Henry could beat Ryback, Brock Lesnar and Kain in a handicap match.
LOL I had to do that, Sorry Westy
Westside Wrote:I thought Ryback had broken Jack Swagger's neck last night when he dropped him on his head. That looked dangerous.

Definitely a botched move. The announcers covered well. People like Ryback are the wrestlers that would have scared me to death in the ring. They do not always know what they are doing and those are the ones that get people hurt.
LWC Wrote:Definitely a botched move. The announcers covered well. People like Ryback are the wrestlers that would have scared me to death in the ring. They do not always know what they are doing and those are the ones that get people hurt.

Textbook example: Goldberg ended Brett Hart's career with a kick to the head.
Ryback is like train wreck on YouTube its kind a entertaining to watch but you just know someone got hurt
- WWE remains very supportive of Ryback’s character, with hopes that he could eventually be a main event star. We noted earlier that audiences are really getting into his “Feed Me More” chant, without WWE having to pipe in sound effects.

After seeing the damage done to other new wrestlers who are pushed very hard at first and then reigned in, WWE is looking to build up Ryback very slowly and is just now having him wrestle mid-card talent.

http://www.sescoops.com/news-on-rybacks-...s-crowbar/
Strikeout King Wrote:Who sings his new theme song? Not "Meat"

So is Ryack going to be the next IC Champ?
Westside Wrote:So is Ryack going to be the next IC Champ?

Anyone but The Miz.