Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Racelands Porter sisters on the move to ROSE HILL next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The rumor mill is on fire in Greenup County about the Porter sisters transferring to Rose Hill next year. I guess they want to follow the success of the girls from Russell.

This could be a big loss for Raceland if this turns out to be true. I think the girls already live in Boyd County so it shouldn't be that big of a move.:howdy:
Didn't see this one coming. Hope if they go or stay that all will work out in the end. Raceland appears to be ready to make a big step next year but maybe the region will stay with Rose Hill if this happens.
Fireman how did you get word of this?
I was at the state tourney and heard some other parents talking about them transferring to West Carter but I work with someone in the know at Rose Hill and he said that he knew for a fact that it wasn't West but ROSE HILL. I guess the showing at state by Rose Hill made the decision that much easier.
Thanks fireman.

Did the girls go out for softball this year at Raceland?
While Rose Hill has a great basketball program going, is their academics ranked as high as Raceland's? Also, why would they consider a move with such high hopes on the shoulders of Raceland? With this year's starting five only improving with the absence of the Vanderhoof girls, next season only stands to be better with her return. I'd think about this one if I was them.
From what I'm hearing they might not be the only two leaving Raceland for the Hill. Could be the V - P's show next year.
Heard Seals was going as well.