Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE No Way Out PPV Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Triple H Challenges Brock Lesnar to a match at Summer Slam

Pre-Show Match
Brodus Clay def. David Otunga

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Sheamus © def. Dolph Ziggler

Tuxedo Match
United States Champion Santino Marella def. Ricardo Rodriguez

Intercontinental Championship Match
Christian © def. Cody Rhodes

Fatal 4-Way Match to be No. 1 Contender for WWE Tag Team Championship
The Prime Time Players def. Primo & Epico, Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd and The Usos

Divas Championship Match
Layla © def. Beth Phoenix (FULL STORY)

Sin Cara def. Hunico

WWE Championship Triple Threat Match
CM Punk © def. Daniel Bryan and Kane

Ryback def. two local competitors

Steel Cage Match
John Cena def. Big Show and Laurinaitis was fired by Mr. McMahon
zzzzzzzzz.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
^ that's what I said when I first seen the card.

how can Lauranitis compete if he's fired? Well no longer the GM of either show?
Punk is scheduled to defend his title that night against Daniel Bryan and that's when Bryan will likely take back the WWE Title
Just read online that those 2 matches (Cena/Show & Lauranitis) (Punk/Bryan) will be dark matches
The ending kind of bummed me out because I loved Laurinaitis as the GM....I'm just hoping that he's still going to stick around as a character.

Dear god, I just hope Teddy Long won't be back as the new GM.

Overall tho, I felt the PPV was really solid.
Man, that looked like a sucky PPV. On a sidenote anybody know when Mark Henry is coming back?
J-Rod Wrote:The ending kind of bummed me out because I loved Laurinaitis as the GM....I'm just hoping that he's still going to stick around as a character.

Dear god, I just hope Teddy Long won't be back as the new GM.

Overall tho, I felt the PPV was really solid.

He's suppose to still be on tv but not making any matches or anything. He's the new assistant to WWE Board of Directors
Westside Wrote:Man, that looked like a sucky PPV. On a sidenote anybody know when Mark Henry is coming back?

Doctors told him to take 3 months to recover from his injuries. He still may not come back to wrestle.

Quote:In a recent interview, WWE wrestler Mark Henry put a big "if" in front of a statement about returning to WWE as an active wrestler, suggesting he's not sure that he will return after recovering from current injuries.

Henry told interviewer Kevin W. Reese during a recent appearance that doctors have told him he needs three months to recover from nagging injuries, but he needs to take care of other business before he returns to WWE TV.

"It's up to me. Right now, there's a lot of things on my mind as far my career is concerned; I just need to get all that addressed before I start thinking about coming back," Henry said.

Henry said if he returns to WWE, he plans to be in the best shape of his career. Henry said he has already dropped 15 pounds during his recovery period and he plans to drop another 25 pounds. "If it happens (he returns to WWE), people will see a leaner, more fit Mark Henry," he said.

After his in-ring career is over, Henry said he plans to pursue movie and TV opportunities, which he's turned down while with WWE. He also said he would like to continue working for WWE in an agent/booker role. Asked if he would like to be a trainer in Developmental, Henry said he doesn't think he could handle trainees who already think they know more than him.

Strikeout King Wrote:Doctors told him to take 3 months to recover from his injuries. He still may not come back to wrestle.

Thanks SK.
To be honest it would suck if he couldn't come back. He was an awesome heel
He'll be back real soon.
^ Good he needs to come back