Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nickname: Engineers

Head Coach: Jeremy Sparks

2011: 19-18

Districts: Champion

Region: Runner-Up

Players lost to Graduation: 5 (Case, Chaney, French, Horn, Short) Short didn't play that much, what he did play he was DH. The one's that will hurt the most is Chaney, French and Horn.

2012 Varsity Schedule
Powell County*
Lee County*
Owsley County*
Letcher County Central
Hazard
Wolfe County
Breathitt County
Clark County
Montgomery County
Model
Bourbon County
Madison Southern

Madison Central**
Menifee County**
Jackson County**
Berea**
Buckhorn**

Top list of teams are teams that will likely be on it (usually are)

** - Teams I'm assuming will be on it.
Estill returns a load of talent that should have them in the Top 5 of the Region. This team will be a lot better than the 2012 Team that won Districts and was Region Runner up.
Seniors will be a big loss, but I believe French is a junior and the junior class is a large one. If everyone comes together as last years team did and our Senior class this year steps up like last years, could be exciting!!!
French graduated this year. Can't wait to see the schedule. I know they were talking about going to Florida but the Coaches has said they aren't going. I know we're looking for a pitching coach.

I hear there doing pretty good in summer ball. Varsity Mercy Ruled Breathitt county and JV lost to Bourbon 8-7. Play same two teams this week at Estill
my mistake, French will be a Junior. KHSAA has him listed as a SR, not sure why but French will be at Estill for the next 2 years. JR class is loaded
Mar 15, 13 Breathitt County 6 PM
Mar 29, 13 Letcher County Central 7:00 PM
Apr 6, 13 Buckhorn 1 PM
Apr 10, 13 at Breathitt County 6 PM
Apr 18, 13 at Buckhorn 6 PM
There winning it all!
Looks like the Letcher Central game on March 29th will have to be reschedule because of the Bryan Station Tournament
What about that tuttle kid?
^ Kid can play.

You know anymore of our games on the schedule?
I see that we are playing Bath again. Looks like Powell isn't having the Tanner Classic this year unless it's moved to a different date. I do see they are hosting several teams on April 5 & 6
Mar 15 Breathitt County 6 PM
Mar 19 @ Bath County 5:30 PM***
Mar 20 Madison Central 5 PM
Mar 26 Lee County***
Mar 27 Bourbon County 5:30 PM
Mar 29 @ Bryan Station (1) 6 PM
Mar 30 Hazard (1) 1 PM
Mar 30 Danville (1) 4 PM
Apr 2 @ Powell County 5:30 PM
Apr 4 @ George Rogers Clark 5:30 PM
Apr 10 @ Breathitt County 6 PM
Apr 11 Montgomery County 5:30 PM
Apr 12 @ Madison Central 7:30 PM
Apr 18 @ Buckhorn 6 PM
Apr 20 @ Bourbon County 11 AM
Apr 25 Buckhorn 6 PM
Apr 27 @ Menifee County (2) 6 PM
Apr 27 Rowan County (2) 3:30 PM
Apr 29 @ George Rogers Clark 5:30 PM
May 3 Model 5:30 PM
May 6 @ Montgomery County 5:30 PM
May 8 @ Wolfe County 5:30 PM
May 13 Powell County 5:30 PM
May 15 Model 5:30 PM
May 16 Wolfe County 5:30 PM

Schedule Key:

*** on Maxpreps but not on KHSAA

(1) Bryan Station Tournament
(2) Menifee County Triangle

Not sure why we're playing at Clark County twice instead of a home and home and not sure why we're playing Model at home instead of a home and home.

I figured Rockcastle and Tanner Classic at Powell County would be on it. Still have games to add tho.

Letcher Central was scheduled for Mar 29 but due to a schedule conflict (Bryan Station Tourney) the game is either rescheduled or not played and I'm not sure if it's been re-scheduled or not. I know the parents usually don't know the schedule until about a week before the season starts