Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Obama To Stop Deportation of Illegals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It appears that Barry and crew are getting desperate, on Friday they announced that the USA will stop deporting illegal immigrants and give them work visas or at least the ones that came here at a young age.

The report states that as many as 800,000 illegal immigrants may be able to stay in this country as a result of this directive. I find it odd that this anouncment comes at a time when Obama's support seems to be slipping.

I would almost bet that the next announcement to come from the WH is to let anyone who is in the USA regardless if they are a citizen or not vote in the November election.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...ion-policy
Obama got wind that Rubio was putting together a bipartisan deal to pass legislation dealing with this issue, so he decided to steal Rubio's thunder by taking this illegal action. Obama is an outlaw president. He makes Nixon look like a Boy Scout.
Looks like somebody is wanting the hispanic vote now that every Christian has lost complete hope in the guy since he decided to leave his so called faith behind and side with the gays.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Looks like somebody is wanting the hispanic vote now that every Christian has lost complete hope in the guy since he decided to leave his so called faith behind and side with the gays.
Unfortunately, too many Christians have no clue about the things Obama has done over the past 3-1/2 years to undermine their own religious institutions.

A sizable minority of Catholics will even vote for Obama in November, despite his attempts to dictate the practices of Catholic hospitals and other charitable institutions. The same people who fear the religious right roll over for the outlaw president who has not only supported late term abortions in the past, but infanticide as well.

The number of self-professed religious people who support Obama makes me wonder how many people truly believe the sermons that they hear in churches, synagogues, and temples; and the writings in their own sacred books. Whatever that number is, it is much lower than church memberships suggest. There are not enough admitted atheists and agnostics in this country to elect Barack Hussein Obama dog catcher, let alone President of the United States.
Here is an excellent column that explains why Obama's refusal to enforce our immigration laws is illegal. Obama is the first true outlaw to be elected president and this latest abuse of power is just the latest example of that undeniable fact.

[INDENT]
Quote:[COLOR="Blue"]Executive Overreach
[/COLOR]

President Obama’s claim that he can refuse to deport 800,000 aliens here in the country illegally illustrates the unprecedented stretching of the Constitution and the rule of law. He is laying claim to presidential power that goes even beyond that claimed by the Bush administration, in which I served. There is a world of difference in refusing to enforce laws that violate the Constitution (Bush) and refusing to enforce laws because of disagreements over policy (Obama).

Under Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution, the president has the duty to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” This provision was included to make sure that the president could not simply choose, as the British King had, to cancel legislation simply because he disagreed with it. President Obama cannot refuse to carry out a congressional statute simply because he thinks it advances the wrong policy. To do so violates the very core of his constitutional duties.

There are two exceptions, neither of which applies here. The first is that “the Laws” includes the Constitution. The president can and should refuse to execute congressional statutes that violate the Constitution, because the Constitution is the highest form of law. We in the Bush administration argued that the president could refuse to execute laws that infringed on the executive’s constitutional powers, particularly when it came to national security — otherwise, a Congress that had a different view of foreign policy could order the military to refuse to carry out the president’s orders as Commander-in-Chief, for example. When presidents such as Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln, and FDR said that they would not enforce a law, they did so when the law violated their executive powers under the Constitution or the individual rights of citizens.

The president’s right to refuse to enforce unconstitutional legislation, of course, does not apply here. No one can claim with a straight face that the immigration laws here violate the Constitution.
[/INDENT]
Here is a video in which Obama explains that it would be inappropriate to do what he just did because his role is to enforce laws passed by Congress.

How about it, you Obama cheerleaders? Aside from Obama being a black, liberal Democrat, is there anything that you can think of to justify Obama disregarding American law? Do you want to live in a banana republic?

I am angry at Romney and the Republicans for not loudly and immediately condemning this action as illegal and unconstitutional. The Speaker of the House should have already sued Obama over his failure to uphold this country's laws and demanded an emergency review by the Supreme Court. The legal process matters in this country and this is not something that should be shrugged off in the interest of political expediency.

[INDENT]
Quote:[COLOR="Blue"]Obama In March 2011: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfZ3kaKZoIw&noredirect=1"]Can't Stop Deportations Through Executive Order

At a Univision Town Hall in March 2011, President Obama clearly said that he could not suspend deportations through executive order because we are a nation of laws.[/URL]
[/COLOR]
[/INDENT]
^
BAM! Right in the kisser!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:^
BAM! Right in the kisser!
The problem is that hardly anybody in the media has the guts to demand that Obama explain his decision to blatantly ignore the law to grant amnesty to hundreds of thousands or millions of young illegal aliens.

Obama is too big of a coward to take questions in a real press conference anyway. In less than one term, I have heard him whine more than all other presidents combined. He is the perfect president for the wimpy, lazy, unpatriotic liberals who have no respect for American laws and would jump at the chance to make Obama president for life. It is Obama's idiotic supporters who are putting all of us at risk.
The Washington Post suggests that Obama's decision not to enforce our immigration laws may damage the job prospects for young Americans. The newspaper should be questioning the legality of Obama's actions instead.

[INDENT]
Quote:[COLOR="Blue"]Young illegal immigrants’ amnesty could tighten competition for jobs, college
[/COLOR]

President Obama has just opened a floodgate of opportunity for young illegal immigrants in the United States, but could it squeeze the aspirations of legal Americans in the process?

Across the nation Friday, immigrant advocates and Hispanic youth groups hailed Obama’s decision to offer legal status to some undocumented immigrants under 30 as a watershed in U.S. immigration history and a long-sought victory for ambitious youths denied a chance to realize the American dream.

“I thank God for this day. It has changed my whole life,” Jorge Acuna, 19, a college student in Silver Spring who came to the United States with his family as a child, told a cheering crowd outside the White House on Friday afternoon, minutes after Obama announced the new policy. Last spring, the community college student was nearly deported to his native Colombia. Now, under the amnesty, he will be able to pursue his degree in engineering.

But opponents of illegal immigration warned that the policy could create significant new competition for jobs and university slots at a time of nationwide recession and numerous states’ efforts to curb public spending.

“I see a tidal wave coming,” said Brad Botwin, president of Help Save Maryland, a group that opposes legalization for undocumented immigrants. “Half of our college graduates today can’t find jobs, and the unemployment rate for high-school-aged Americans is extremely high. This is unfair to U.S. citizens and legal immigrants who are out there struggling to get ahead.”
[/INDENT]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Unfortunately, too many Christians have no clue about the things Obama has done over the past 3-1/2 years to undermine their own religious institutions.

A sizable minority of Catholics will even vote for Obama in November, despite his attempts to dictate the practices of Catholic hospitals and other charitable institutions. The same people who fear the religious right roll over for the outlaw president who has not only supported late term abortions in the past, but infanticide as well.

The number of self-professed religious people who support Obama makes me wonder how many people truly believe the sermons that they hear in churches, synagogues, and temples; and the writings in their own sacred books. Whatever that number is, it is much lower than church memberships suggest. There are not enough admitted atheists and agnostics in this country to elect Barack Hussein Obama dog catcher, let alone President of the United States.

The general public's gullibility is still in play as Obama gets ready for the November reckoning. Dems bank on the fact that some will vote for the democrat in spite of any and all evidence to the contrary. They really occupy a low orbit.
FLip flops is on both sides of the isle. Romney now is Anti Abortion to gain the Christian vote.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:FLip flops is on both sides of the isle. Romney now is Anti Abortion to gain the Christian vote.
This is not about flip-flopping it is about the most powerful man in the world ignoring the U.S. Constitution and federal immigration laws to score political points in a campaign that he is almost certain to lose. I am not sure whether I am more angry at Obama for playing dictator or at Romney for refusing to clearly state that he will reverse this illegal action immediately when he takes office. This is the way that dictatorships rise in democracies.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:This is not about flip-flopping it is about the most powerful man in the world ignoring the U.S. Constitution and federal immigration laws to score political points in a campaign that he is almost certain to lose. I am not sure whether I am more angry at Obama for playing dictator or at Romney for refusing to clearly state that he will reverse this illegal action immediately when he takes office. This is the way that dictatorships rise in democracies.

I strongly agree with you. my Post was meant toward runitupthegut. I just didnt quote it.

Hoot Gibson Wrote:This is not about flip-flopping it is about the most powerful man in the world ignoring the U.S. Constitution and federal immigration laws to score political points in a campaign that he is almost certain to lose. I am not sure whether I am more angry at Obama for playing dictator or at Romney for refusing to clearly state that he will reverse this illegal action immediately when he takes office. This is the way that dictatorships rise in democracies.

I strongly agree with you. my Post was meant toward runitupthegut. I just didnt quote it.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:I strongly agree with you. my Post was meant toward runitupthegut. I just didnt quote it.

double post
I am sure Obama knows more about Constitutional law than our resident hecklers, being a constitutional lawyer. And, kids that have lived most of their lives here, deserve a chance to stay here.
TheRealVille Wrote:I am sure Obama knows more about Constitutional law than our resident hecklers, being a constitutional lawyer. And, kids that have lived most of their lives here, deserve a chance to stay here.

Just because he knows it does not mean he abides by it. They "deserve" to be here if they are here lawfully.
Obama was a part time lecturer who taught a few constitutional law courses. He was never a practicing constitutional lawyer and he was never even close to being a tenured professor. Obama is not evenly a currently licensed lawyer. If Obama was concerned about kids (some as old as 30), then he should have worked with Congress to pass the Dream Act when his party controlled both the House and the Senate.

Obama is an outlaw and it does not take a constitutional lawyer to reach that conclusion.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Just because he knows it does not mean he abides by it. They "deserve" to be here if they are here lawfully.

I agree, the ones that know the law the best, are the ones that know the best ways get around it.

If someone wants to become a citizen they should go through the proper channels which include following the laws and regulations of this country.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama was a part time lecturer who taught a few constitutional law courses. He was never a practicing constitutional lawyer and he was never even close to being a tenured professor. Obama is not evenly a currently licensed lawyer. If Obama was concerned about kids (some as old as 30), then he should have worked with Congress to pass the Dream Act when his party controlled both the House and the Senate.

Obama is an outlaw and it does not take a constitutional lawyer to reach that conclusion.
Obama was an outlaw in your mind before he ever took office.
TheRealVille Wrote:Obama was an outlaw in your mind before he ever took office.
Yes he was. IMO, anybody who supported infanticide should never have been a presidential candidate. But, I have an above room temperature IQ and know right from wrong.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Yes he was. IMO, anybody who supported infanticide should never have been a presidential candidate. But, I have an above room temperature IQ and know right from wrong.
You willing to take an IQ test, to compare? The last one I took, it was at somewhere around 120 something.
TheRealVille Wrote:You willing to take an IQ test, to compare? The last one I took, it was at somewhere around 120 something.
Confusednicker: You are a soon to be two-time Obama voter. That tells me all I need to know about your IQ.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Confusednicker: You are a soon to be two-time Obama voter. That tells me all I need to know about your IQ.
Let's just try, just to have fun.
TheRealVille Wrote:Let's just try, just to have fun.
It would be a waste of time. You have left plenty of evidence of your intelligence level in your posts. Why can't you stick to a topic? Are you drinking again?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:It would be a waste of time. You have left plenty of evidence of your intelligence level in your posts. Why can't you stick to a topic? Are you drinking again?
No, but I am dieing to try you out in an IQ test.
TheRealVille Wrote:I am sure Obama knows more about Constitutional law than our resident hecklers, being a constitutional lawyer. And, kids that have lived most of their lives here, deserve a chance to stay here.

Where did you get that he's a constitutional lawyer? Here is the claim Obama made, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution." What sensationalized the whole thing was the fact that Obama and Hillary were vying for the democratic nomination in 2007 when he made the statement. Her campaign exposed the whole matter, when the campaign sent out an e-mail quoting an Aug. 8, 2004, column in the Chicago Sun-Times that criticized Obama for calling himself a professor when, in fact, the University of Chicago faculty page listed him as “a senior lecturer (now on leave)." The Sun-Times said, "In academia, there is a vast difference between the two titles. Details matter." The Clinton campaign added that the difference between senior lecturers and professors is that "professors have tenure while lecturers do not."
End Excerpt--

Even Hillary Clinton's support for Obama has limits, and she's part of the inner circle. Not somebody from eastern Kentucky seperated from the real workings of government by light years.
TheRealVille Wrote:No, but I am dieing to try you out in an IQ test.
:biglmao: At least you can spell IQ. That is a good start.
^
lol he got you on that one rv
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol he got you on that one rv
Yea, Hoot's funny. Should I go back a couple of days and post a couple of Hoot's spelling mistakes? But, the last time I checked, the IQ test wasn't a spelling bee.
^
lol true.
Didn't Romney just said something about not doing away with this.
Pages: 1 2