Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgetown Camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone have any results?
Strikeout King Wrote:anyone have any results?

The reports I am getting are that Scott County beat Perry Central in the finals by 11 points. Perry Central beat Henry Clay in the semi-finals. Scott County's record was 8-1. Their loss was to Covington Catholic by 3. Scott County later beat Cov-Cath by 12 in the semi-finals.

One of Perry Central's losses was to Conner, who finished 5-3.
was Estill County in this?
I know Henry Clay went 7-1 without 4 starters and lost to Perry Central by 4 in semi finals--Green is out with an injury this summer and cunningham and grundy were at elite camps--I think this team is going to make some noise this year

I love the guard for Perry Central-he is smart and tough--fun to watch
rojas Wrote:The reports I am getting are that Scott County beat Perry Central in the finals by 11 points. Perry Central beat Henry Clay in the semi-finals. Scott County's record was 8-1. Their loss was to Covington Catholic by 3. Scott County later beat Cov-Cath by 12 in the semi-finals.

One of Perry Central's losses was to Conner, who finished 5-3.

Believe Cov-Cath was without 3 of their players in this game due to them taking the ACT.
Perry was without their best players Darryl Beatty, McClain, and Kegan Robinson so thats their excuse.