Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Question for Highlands folks....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any of you members of Highlands Methodist?

If so, I can tell you about your new pastor.
macdon Wrote:Any of you members of Highlands Methodist?

If so, I can tell you about your new pastor.

Is this football related? If so do tell.
Sounds like recuiting to meConfusednicker:
FBfan4life Wrote:Is this football related? If so do tell.

Not really, but it's the only and best way I know to converse with Highlands folks.

Hope you don't have a problem.

The pastor from Franklin First United Methodist is moving to Highlands Methodist.
Cool. I am moving from a two point charge in Russell County to Bryantsville UMC in Northern Garrard County, about 25 minutes from the Fayette Mall.

The UMC system can be difficult sometimes.
macdon Wrote:Not really, but it's the only and best way I know to converse with Highlands folks.

Hope you don't have a problem.

The pastor from Franklin First United Methodist is moving to Highlands Methodist.

No problem at all. Not offended, just wondering what you had up your sleeve.
Yes it can be. We (most of us) really like this man who is moving to Highlands. Ironically our new guy is coming from Florence.

The funny thing about Rev. Bowling (Highlands new man) is that he knows absolutely NOTHING about football.
FBfan4life Wrote:No problem at all. Not offended, just wondering what you had up your sleeve.

Nothing up my sleeve. Just passing on information.
No problem with the thread, I'm just going to move this to "General Discussion" where it fits best. Our members are astute enough to find it in a thread not specific to football.
That's good.

Astute. Now there's a word you don't read much on a forum.
^ That's just Dusty trying out his new thesaurus
nky Wrote:^ That's just Dusty trying out his new thesaurus
:biggrin:
I find all of the above comments complete buncombe! I do not appreciate being labeled a cacafuego! All of you are jealous because of your microphallus!
Stardust Wrote:I find all of the above comments complete buncombe! I do not appreciate being labeled a cacafuego! All of you are jealous because of your microphallus!

Going to dictionary.com for all but one.

Internet forums....gottal love 'em. Start a thread about a new Methodist Pastor in Ft. Thomas and wind up being called a microphallus by a bloviating cacafuego.
^naw he's just an old fart