Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat 101 - Celtics 88 (Eastern Conference Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:betterthanexpected:
Either Durant or LeBron gets their first ring, so the NBA wins no matter what. Wade might get his 2nd as well.
Crickets?

James choked alright, choked out the Celtics!
^James had a decent game last night, but he only hit 43 percent of his field goal attempts. If he had missed a few more shots earlier in the game, Lebron might have gotten a chance to shoot a game winning shot at the buzzer. That's what the really great clutch players do. Confusednicker:
Listen to the Crickets Hoot!
"chirp chirp chirp"

Where'd all the Boston homers go?
Ballers since when did you jump on the Heat Bandwagon? I thought you was a Dwight Howard/Orlando Magic fan?
I am.
But to say the Heat aren't the best team is crazy.
And FYI I've been on the bandwagon ever since Lebron decided to leave Cav country.
how do you get there the best team? You forget that the Thunder went through the Spurs, Lakers and Mavericks to make it to the Finals? That's tougher than what the Heat had to go through
oh and for everyone's information, I'm not a fan of either team but I'll cheer for the Thunder before I would the Heat.
Strikeout King Wrote:how do you get there the best team? You forget that the Thunder went through the Spurs, Lakers and Mavericks to make it to the Finals? That's tougher than what the Heat had to go through

The Thunder went through three VERY old teams!
just like the Heat
Yeah, the Pacers were Old:Shaking:
Knicks and the Celtics are and the Heat had trouble with the Celtics after everyone said "Sweep for the Heat" lmfao
Knicks are OLD? That just proved your knowledge of facts!

As for SWEEP? Where did you make that up at??? I only know of one member who said sweep. I don't know of any prognosticator who didn't say the Celtics would be a Sweep! And who in their right mind would not have said the Celtics would pose serious problems to the Heat as long as Bosh, the Heats ONLY interior presence was out? Now you are making crap up to try and justify yourself SK!
Carmelo - 28 (8 Years Pro)

Mike Bibby - 34 (13 Years Pro)

Tyson Chandler - 30 (10 Years Pro)

Baron Davis - 33 (12 Years Pro)

Tony Douglas - 27 (2 Years Pro)

Landry Fields - 24 (1 Year Pro)

Dan Gadzuric - 34 (9 Years Pro)

Josh Harrellson - 23 (Rookie)

Jared Jefferies - 31 (9 Years Pro)

Jerome Jordan - 26 (Rookie)

Jeremy Lin - 24 (1 Year Pro)

Steve Novak - 29 (5 Year Pro)

Iman Shumpert - 22 (Rookie)

JR Smith - 27 (7 Years Pro)

Amare - 30 (9 Years Pro)
Dusty when the Heat get beat are you gonna be blaming the ref's?
Strikeout King Wrote:Carmelo - 28 (8 Years Pro)

Mike Bibby - 34 (13 Years Pro)

Tyson Chandler - 30 (10 Years Pro)

Baron Davis - 33 (12 Years Pro)

Tony Douglas - 27 (2 Years Pro)

Landry Fields - 24 (1 Year Pro)

Dan Gadzuric - 34 (9 Years Pro)

Josh Harrellson - 23 (Rookie)

Jared Jefferies - 31 (9 Years Pro)

Jerome Jordan - 26 (Rookie)

Jeremy Lin - 24 (1 Year Pro)

Steve Novak - 29 (5 Year Pro)

Iman Shumpert - 22 (Rookie)

JR Smith - 27 (7 Years Pro)

Amare - 30 (9 Years Pro)

How many of those actually play and not ride the bench? I see 3 players listed that I've never seen play. Shumpert, J. Jordan, Douglas
Knicks starting line-up: 28, 29, 29, 21, 22 (Smumpert just happens to be a starter for the OLD Jeremy Lin) Wink

Lakers: 33, 24, 31, 32, 33

Spurs: 36, 34, 30, 30, 24

Mavs: 34, 33, 35, 34, 39

Do you have anything better that proves that the Thunder didn't play a much older set of legs?????
None of them CHOKE!!!! Confusednicker:
Yeah, Like Lebron choked out the Celtics, Pacers, Knicks:trolldad:.....
Seriously, why is everyone on the LBJ Bandwagon? He's not nor will he ever be Jordan. That's just dumb how people can compare the two
^ The heat is the most hated team in the nba. There is a handful of us on here that are actually for them. To say everyone is on the lbj bandwagon is just nonsense.I think bandwagon is jumping from team to team, which most people do when is comes to whomever plays miami. Personally i like the heat because they're hated. Makes victory that much sweeter. Plus you got 10x more haters to laugh at.
^ I've always hated the Heat, even before LBJ. Have no idea why just did. And how is it nonsense to say that people are on the LBJ Bandwagon? Did you not see where Dusty said he was a LBJ fan wherever he went? MVP2 is rooting for LBJ, most of the Heat fans are LBJ Fans. I could careless who wins the title, neither one are my favorite team but I'll cheer for whoever plays the Heat
Strikeout King Wrote:Seriously, why is everyone on the LBJ Bandwagon? He's not nor will he ever be Jordan. That's just dumb how people can compare the two

Here we go again - WHO COMPARES LBJ TO JORDAN?????? Jordan was never ever Wilt either! LBJ is the best player in the world RIGHT NOW! MJ was the best player in the world! Wilt was the Best player in the world! George Mikan was the best player in the world!

Ask Hoot, it is IMPOSSIBLE to compare era's! You just can't do it! Would Oscar Robinson been as good as MJ had he played in the 90's instead of the 60's? You nor I have no idea! Could MJ have dominated Kobe? Could MJ have dominated Lebron? We really don't know and there is no possible way to say he would have! It's the "good ole' days" argument. Had Pete Rose played in the 00's, would he have put up 4192???? Argue it all you want, you can only compare players in their era, and right now, no one is better than LBJ in this era!
I hate that my Celtics couldn't finish it off and I think this was it for the Big 3. But I do hope LBJ gets his ring now.
Stardust Wrote:Here we go again - WHO COMPARES LBJ TO JORDAN?????? Jordan was never ever Wilt either! LBJ is the best player in the world RIGHT NOW! MJ was the best player in the world! Wilt was the Best player in the world! George Mikan was the best player in the world!

Ask Hoot, it is IMPOSSIBLE to compare era's! You just can't do it! Would Oscar Robinson been as good as MJ had he played in the 90's instead of the 60's? You nor I have no idea! Could MJ have dominated Kobe? Could MJ have dominated Lebron? We really don't know and there is no possible way to say he would have! It's the "good ole' days" argument. Had Pete Rose played in the 00's, would he have put up 4192???? Argue it all you want, you can only compare players in their era, and right now, no one is better than LBJ in this era!

did I say anyone on here was comparing the 2? You do realize that there's life outside of BGR that watch basketball too. LBJ is a good player
So, WHO? If there is anyone of significance who said it, I'll debate it? Who? But those on this board represent the general population, and I have yet to hear it.
did you not read my post? I said people outside of BGR, meaning people that don't get on here or know of this site but watch NBA say it. Some of my family says it.
Pages: 1 2