Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leaving BGR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've decided after my recent month of returning that I'm putting BGR away. I've caused enough trouble here lately for enough members. I apologize to anyone I have offended in my recent behavior, but I'll be out of your hair for now. I have too much going on and coming up. Between work and starting Nursing school in August I won't have time to post or talk to anyone. May I be remembered well and put away in the Hall of Fame. Maybe one day I'll return, but for now I'm out boys. This is HawksRule and I'm signing off
Peace out dude, good luck in school.
Good luck in school!
Make sure you finish.
At least come back and talk Pike Central with me once the season kicks off.

If you ever wanna talk, just hit me up on Facebook.
The last post I'll ever make is this. I apologize to all for my jokes, shots, and jabs at WideRight. It was all in good fun and I never meant any harm towards anyone. I want to say I'm not leaving for here in the recent events of being jumped by mods and members. I'm leaving at the height of my popularity and the fact that I have no time for this place anymore. One last time this is HawksRule and I'm signing out
God speed, stick with school man.. Smartest decision you"ll make.
???? can't you find balance in life? Remember all work and no play makes Hawksrule a dull boy
Be good son!
You got time bro. I work 60+ hours a week and still got bgr time.
I'm almost rethinking this
^I knew you'd come around
^ if I get 10 reasons from members I'll comeback until then I'm retired
^
reason one.....lol
HawksRule Wrote:^ if I get 10 reasons from members I'll comeback until then I'm retired

Reason 1 is your pathetic.
We be seein ya
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Reason 1 is your pathetic.

You're* lol don't even know if you're being serious
Thanks for your time here HR, take care and enjoy your schooling! We'll be here in a few years if you want to try it out again someday in the future!
Hawk, are you a girl? You sure sound like a drama queen. I dont think anyone is going to beg you to stay. The site will still be here whether you stay or go. Stop pouting because someone closed a thread on you.
You will be liked by some people in life & disliked by others. So get over it & either continue posting or leave.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Hawk, are you a girl? You sure sound like a drama queen. I dont think anyone is going to beg you to stay. The site will still be here whether you stay or go. Stop pouting because someone closed a thread on you.
You will be liked by some people in life & disliked by others. So get over it & either continue posting or leave.

I'm a man and I was only kidding I don't want anyone to beg me. I'm not pouting I understand the fact that some people won't like me that's life. I'm just acting a fool
HawksRule Wrote:You're* lol don't even know if you're being serious

Who knows.
HawksRule Wrote:I'm a man and I was only kidding I don't want anyone to beg me. I'm not pouting I understand the fact that some people won't like me that's lifestyle. I'm just acting a fool
not that there's anything wrong with that
[YOUTUBE="HeHe"]Oj3VphK9AMk[/YOUTUBE]
HawksRule Wrote:I'm a man and I was only kidding I don't want anyone to beg me. I'm not pouting I understand the fact that some people won't like me that's life. I'm just acting a fool

Ok man. I was getting worried.
This thread was started 10 days ago. Is the original poster gone or still here? If they are still here, don't we need to close this? lol.
I dont know him personally, but think he was just having a bad day and is still here LOL.
LWC Wrote:This thread was started 10 days ago. Is the original poster gone or still here? If they are still here, don't we need to close this? lol.

Souldn't it have been closed when it was first created....:welcome:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Hawk, are you a girl? You sure sound like a drama queen. I dont think anyone is going to beg you to stay. The site will still be here whether you stay or go. Stop pouting because someone closed a thread on you.

:ChairHit::ChairHit:
Granny Bear Wrote::ChairHit::ChairHit:

LOL.... Granny notice i said girl. I know your all woman & would never be a drama queen. :igiveup:
Got a enough drama naturally!!
Not enough time for drama queens.
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Got a enough drama naturally!!
Not enough time for drama queens.
Confusednicker:

:Thumbs: