Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tubby To OU??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This from the Indiana Peegs board: Fox Sports SW in Dallas is reporting via a reporter in Oklahoma that OU will offer the men's basketball head coaching position to Orlando 'Tubby' Smith, current head coach of the University of Kentucy Wildcats. Stay tuned for further details.

::::: YES! YES! YES! :::::
Smile Some pre-mature YES's wouldn't you say?
nope......just wishful thinking, kid. :thumpsup:
Yellow Snow Wrote:nope......just wishful thinking, kid. :thumpsup:

Gee, I wonder why OU would want Tubby? I mean according to a few bonehead Kentucky fans he's one of the worst coaches in the country..Guess somebody forgot to pass the word to Oklahoma..Smile
Guess it's OU's turn to make the mistake UK made 9 years ago, reckon?? Smile
Yellow Snow Wrote:Guess it's OU's turn to make the mistake UK made 9 years ago, reckon?? Smile

Yeah makes perfect sense...Smile

You can forget this fantasy of yours because it isn't going to happen..If it does I'll eat crow, and you can pick out any avatar you want for me...But it isn't going to happen, so the crybaby Tubby bashers can just deal with it...

Am I being too malevolent for you? Smile
post a web site for all of us to see
You can say we're just Tubby bashing, but he's the coach, he brings in players and is supposed to help the team gel, he hasn't been doing his job, they're horrible, although they played halfway-decent in the tourney
Batpuff Wrote:post a web site for all of us to see

It's the Peegs Chat board (IU fans) www.peegs.com I guess? Found the link while over on KSR. 98NCCAlum should know the url..
alfus21 Wrote:If it does I'll eat crow, and you can pick out any avatar you want for me...

Boy 'O boy do I have the perfect avatar already picked out for you!!!....hehe :thumpsup:
Tubby is a great guy. He gets along much better with the fans than the media. I heard the that when the team came back to town at the airport after losing to UCONN he stopped tghe bus and paersonally talked to all 7 fans that were there to meat the team. That shows some class. However, it may be time for a change. I think the program has become a little stagnant.
All 7 fans........Smile Smile
You guys are getting way too worked up for nothing...Smile
....something tells me you're sweating just a weeeeeee bit. :dontthink
Yellow Snow Wrote:All 7 fans........Smile Smile

Yep Yellow all 7! C....A...T...S Cats Cats Cats!
Yellow Snow Wrote:....something tells me you're sweating just a weeeeeee bit. :dontthink

Yeah, thats why I said I would eat crow, plus let you pick me an avatar, plus I'll praise the new UK coach and say he is 100x better than Tubby if this happens...

That's how confident I am...
venom93 Wrote:Yep Yellow all 7! C....A...T...S Cats Cats Cats!

Well good for those 7 Smile

I personally prefer the 24,000 at Rupp every game chanting that, but thats just me...
Alfus......have you ever considered being looked at by a professional? Smile
Not. Gonna. Happen.
Yellow Snow Wrote:Alfus......have you ever considered being looked at by a professional? Smile

What are you talking about Mr. "Alfus you're so Malevolent"? Smile
I truly believe that Tubby will be at Kentucky next year
Makes for interesting speculation anyway. If true, things could get real interesting. Rolleyes
Heh.......Congratulations. :thumpsup: Alfus has learned a new word. Smile
I think that Tubby will be back at UK next year
Yellow Snow Wrote:Heh.......Congratulations. :thumpsup: Alfus has learned a new word. Smile

And you still dont know the meaning of it..If you did, you wouldn't have used it.. :thumpsup:
He will be back at UK next year
This is a dumb thread. Tubby Smith will be at the University of Kentucky next year. I'll put my my left foot on it.
You're gonna look funny hopping around on one foot if he isn't....Smile
I wont be walking on one foot next year...GUARANTEED!
Nothing is guaranteed in the world of sports and coaching. Wasn't it just a few years ago that Tub almost took the South Carolina position and changed his mind at the last moment? As I said, nothing is guaranteed. Be careful of statements like that. They'll somehow come back to bite you in the butt.
Pages: 1 2