Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thunder 107 - Spurs 99 (Game 6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thunder win series 4-2
I am a BIG Tim Duncan fan, but if he has to lose it to anyone, I am happy that it is to a player as classy as Kevin Durant.
This is way there is 2 half's. Because Spurs dominated the first but doesn't mean nothing unless you finish it out.
^Aint that the truth!
wow twenty something game win streak ends with 4 straight losses.
My hat goes off to both teams in this series. Tonights game was flat out great to watch. I think I was has into it as the okc crowd was. I said from the start the winner of this series is your eventual champs. tomorrow Celtics/heat play for 2nd place IMO.
I hate D Fish.... He hit THE shot of the game again.

Hate that my team lost but I can't bring myself to hate the Thunder. They are a great all around team. IMO they have 3 all-stars.
^As a Kings fan, I really dislike Fisher too.
Fisher has hit big shots from my two favorite teams....
Lakers and Jazz.
My favorite shot Fisher ever hit was when he was playing for the Jazz against the Warriors in 2007. He had been away from the team to be with his months-old daughter in NYC and they had just discovered she had cancer. He flew back and got to the bench towards the end of the second half and the game went into OT and he iced it with a big 3 in the corner. Crowd went wild, Jazz announcers on the radio were sobbing lol

However, I won't be climbing on to the Thunder bandwagon anytime soon.
I honestly would root for Miami over OKC.
However, if Boston makes it I hope OKC sweeps them.
Laker ties run deep...
Thunder is playing very similar to Dallas from last year
I was surprised to see the Thunder actually pull it off.
The Thunder have built their team the same way the Spurs did....

Drafted a superstar (KD) and Westbrook and Hardin are just like Parker and Manu..
The Spurs reign of terror is over and I believe for good. The Tim Duncan horror is over.
^ More like terror on LA!