Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If everything that I'm hearing is true, it will be a very long season for the panthers this year, I have been told that M. Barger is not going to play this year and the will leave coach Russell looking for a QB this year. From what I've seen I dont think is anyone who can do the job, :Sad04: good luck Panther !!!!!!
Had terrible game at Boyle. Don't see where it is a big loss.
^ouch!
I'm sure Scotty Russell will find someone else to play if the Barger boy doesn't play that will be a perfectly capable QB. He had to much talent on that team last year that wasn't in the senior class to be throwing in the towel before the season even begins. Don't panic yet, I'm sure everything will be fine by season's start down there in Knox County.
64black&gold Wrote:Had terrible game at Boyle. Don't see where it is a big loss.

It is his little brother.
still time to go to the option/wishbone.you dont have to throw to win. see ut vs uk 2011.
Amped 88 Wrote:It is his little brother.

Oops....thx
^
Big brother graduated.
Little brother will be a Soph this year.
I think he'll play.
Since Lynn Camp doesn't have a coach, maybe the school board can get one of the Wildcats to switch schools.Confusedhh:
KC will be fine.
Barger will change his mind. Kids say things like that all the time. I would be more concerned with Gist than Barger anyway IMO. KC will be ok. Besides they could get in Power I and give it to Canady and win a bunch of games.
Saw a few of the panthers getting some work in on the track. Showing great initiative and looking fast. We will not be as big as years past but the wheels will be fast and strong. Is it August yet?
Canady commit to EKU?
no not yet think he waiting to see if WKU offers or UofL
Give Canady the ball, and let him do the rest. Knox will be just fine
Little brother Barger is playing as a WR and DB new QB looks great also heard Cole came out great football player not sure where he will end up at maybe WR or RB picked up some linemen Defence looks great KNOX could be a much better team than orginally thought.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Give Canady the ball, and let him do the rest. Knox will be just fine

Put Canady at TB and hand it to him please.
Canady is playing TB
I will enjoy seeing all the nay sayers this year eat crow. KC is no longer that team that goes up and down. Football took root here years ago and continues to build momentum. This could be a banner year for the Panthers.

You can pull this one up and quote it in November when the Panthers hang a banner and run deep in the play offs.
Football1 Wrote:I will enjoy seeing all the nay sayers this year eat crow. KC is no longer that team that goes up and down. Football took root here years ago and continues to build momentum. This could be a banner year for the Panthers.

You can pull this one up and quote it in November when the Panthers hang a banner and run deep in the play offs.
i believe in you fb1,i believe.:thanks:
After what all I saw at camp this year I think the Panthers will just fine, the Mills kid on the D-line will really help plug up the middle along with the Doolin boy teams will find it hard to run up the gut on them and then you have all the speed on the outside. I think that this could be the best D that the Panthers have ever had, but only time will tell, looking forward to thursday night!!!!
Football1 Wrote:I will enjoy seeing all the nay sayers this year eat crow. KC is no longer that team that goes up and down. Football took root here years ago and continues to build momentum. This could be a banner year for the Panthers.

I think you are correct, KC has had good teams for 5 consecutive years or so. A little bad luck hurt them last year in the playoffs, maybe that will turn around this year and they can get a couple of playoff games at home.
For those that came to the game tonight you saw some what of a bright spot in the Panther D tonight, M Barger looked really good at safety, with 3 picks the kid is good, the Panther D looked great, we saw that teams will have some trouble passing against this team, the BD's showed there stuff tonight. But theO-line could use a little help but this was just a warm up come next week South Laurel had better be ready to play cause the Panthers will be ready, it's time to get the party started......... Go Panthers & good luck this year !!!:rockon: