Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA Draft Lottery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Teams involved in order of their odds at getting the #1 pick:

Charlotte, 7-59, 25 percent

Washington, 20-46, 19.9

Cleveland, 21-45, 13.8

New Orleans, 21-45, 13.7

Sacramento, 22-44, 7.6

New Jersey*, 22-44, 7.5

Golden State#, 23-43, 3.6

Toronto, 23-43, 3.5

Detroit, 25-41, 1.7

New Orleans!, (from Minnesota, 26-40), 1.1

Portland, 28-38, 0.8

Milwaukee, 31-35, 0.7

Phoenix, 33-33, 0.6

Houston, 34-32 ,0.5

* This Nets’ pick goes to the Trail Blazers unless it’s in the top three.

# The Warriors’ pick goes to the Jazz unless it’s in the top seven

! The Hornets have two lottery picks, and thus a 14.8 percent chance to land the top pick.

Only the top three picks are determined by the lottery. The rest of the first round will be determined based on record. In other words, the lowest the Bobcats can pick is fourth.

The order for the remainder of the first-round picks is as follows:

15. Philadelphia

16. Houston (from New York)

17. Dallas

18. Minnesota (from Utah)

19. Orlando

20. Denver

21. Boston

22. Boston (from Clippers)

23. Atlanta

24. Cleveland (from Lakers)

25. Memphis

26. Indiana

27. Miami

28. Oklahoma City

29. Chicago

30. Golden State (from San Antonio)
^With the above information, who do you feel will win the NBA Draft Lottery?

Also, who do you WANT to win the Draft Lottery?
Bobcats, Wizards, Cavs, and Hornets all have a good chance at landing Anthony Davis..

Out of those 4.. Place I'd like to see him go in order.

1) Wizards
2) Hornets
3) Cavs
4) Bobcats
Bobcats, Wizards, Cavs, and Hornets all have a good chance at landing Anthony Davis..

Out of those 4.. Place I'd like to see him go in order.

1) Wizards
2) Hornets
3) Cavs
4) Bobcats
When is the lottery?
Tonight at 8
I think that Davis will go to the Bobcats. I am a little cynical about the lottery so I believe it will end up helping the Brooklyn Nets.

My prediction is that the Bobcats win the lottery but that somehow the Nets move up and the Kings move back Sad
I really hope he doesnt go to the Bobcats. Their team is horrible. I dont want to see him suffer that way.
Thanks EKFF
Kings solidly at #5. I am happy with that. This is the first season in over 6 years that they have not lost position because of the lottery.

Cleveland gets leap-frogged by New Orleans. The top three will now be either Hornets, Bobcats or Wizards.
Davis well be welcomed back to NOLA come June 28th
I wonder how fans in Charlotte are feeling. They had the best chance at the top pick and they lose it to the team that left town.
Dammit. I was really hoping Cleveland would get #3 and land MKG...but it will be good to see MKG and Wall on the same team. Not sure what to think about Davis going to New Orleans.