Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Joakim Noah??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anybody know how Joakim Noah was able to play for the UF Men's team and the UT women's team??Smile

[Image: parkerdunk2_412.jpg]
The way he 'manhandled' UK twice this year, I hardly think you, as a UK fan, are in any position to crack jokes about Noah's feminine side.....just my opinion.:dontthink
why dont you get the heck out of here. Im trying to bring a little humor to the table and you are singin your same ol song. Why dont you figure out how to stay on a topic at hand and leave Kentucky talk in a Kentucky thread...Thanks in advance...
:howdy: Later tater. BTW....lame effort in bringing humor with that pic.:dontthink
I thought it was pretty funny...
Is there a big argument everytime with you Yellow Snow>
Yellow Snow Wrote:The way he 'manhandled' UK twice this year, I hardly think you, as a UK fan, are in any position to crack jokes about Noah's feminine side.....just my opinion.
:rockon: Smile

corndog23 Wrote:why dont you get the heck out of here. Im trying to bring a little humor to the table and you are singin your same ol song. Why dont you figure out how to stay on a topic at hand and leave Kentucky talk in a Kentucky thread...Thanks in advance...
:igiveup: :howdy:
Good job 98, maybr next week we can move on to english class and you can learn how to construct sentences!:thumpsup:
Thats pretty funny !
Hillarious
thats funny
Noah is a good ball player, but man he really is the worst looking ball player I've ever seen...Not far behind is Sheldon Williams and Bobby Perry though..Smile
Man those guys are ugly!Smile

Im gonna go find a pic of Bobby Perry from high school and post it on here...He was one UGLY dude.
corndog23 Wrote:Man those guys are ugly!Smile

Im gonna go find a pic of Bobby Perry from high school and post it on here...He was one UGLY dude.

Was? No offense, I like Bobby and all, but he couldnt have changed that much for the better...Smile
corndog23 Wrote:[Image: 41197.jpg]

:yikes:

Smile Smile I had seen that before..Old baldy..
[Image: 12565.jpg]

Check out Shelden
corndog23 Wrote:[Image: 12565.jpg]

Check out Shelden

Same old Shelden Smile Him and Bobby resemble each other a lot though...
They do look like they could be brothers. Its that nasty forehead.
Got Joakim as a friend on facebook, for as guy who looks like a girl, he has a pretty attractive Gf...

http://ufl.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2037922
That is one horrible pic of Bobby Perry, Sheldon Williams looks pretty much the same.
I cant look at it Freak. He has to be my friend to view it.And trust me, he is far from my friend...haha
:lmao:
FreakNasty Wrote:Got Joakim as a friend on facebook, for as guy who looks like a girl, he has a pretty attractive Gf...

I sent him a private message on there recently about why he pounds his chest and how stupid he looks doing it, and he never wrote back..Smile
FreakNasty Wrote:Got Joakim as a friend on facebook, for as guy who looks like a girl, he has a pretty attractive Gf...

Ya, she knows he will be rich soon. Smile
torQQue Wrote:Ya, she knows he will be rich soon. Smile

Smile :thumpsup:
torQQue Wrote:Ya, she knows he will be rich soon. Smile

Noah

:wieghts:

Noah's Girl
:blondedri
noah is a machine and dont be jealous that uk dont have him go gators
TE#82 Wrote:noah is a machine and dont be jealous that uk dont have him go gators

Nobody is jealous, nor denying he is a great player...But we can talk about how damn goofy he looks all we want...Smile
alfus21 Wrote:Nobody is jealous, nor denying he is a great player...But we can talk about how damn goofy he looks all we want...Smile

:lmao:
Pages: 1 2