Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Darius Miller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So most of you already know..
I am a big Darius Miller fan.. My dream came true about a month and a half ago.
I finally got to meet the big fella, shake his hand, and take a picture with him.
If I had one word to describe him it would be classy. The guy is just an all around good guy and that about sums it up. Cant wait to see him play in the big leagues. Good luck to you Darius.
^That's awesome man
It was a great day. I also got to meet Ghilchrist, but I was more worried about getting my pic with Miller and talking to him lol.
^What did you all talk about?
Ballers Wrote:So most of you already know..
I am a big Darius Miller fan.. My dream came true about a month and a half ago.
I finally got to meet the big fella, shake his hand, and take a picture with him.
If I had one word to describe him it would be classy. The guy is just an all around good guy and that about sums it up. Cant wait to see him play in the big leagues. Good luck to you Darius.

Hope the young man makes it in to the NBA first round. May not be liely, but if the right team, with the right need is drafting late, maybe he slips
in there. he's certainly versatile with the athleticism to be a valuable
role player in the league.
My Kings need a SF and someone that can shoot the three. It has already been on record that if he is available at #5 in the second round, that the Kings will take him. He will definitely be drafted.